Announcement

Collapse

St Mary’s Children’s Hospital Fund Raiser

Don’t miss out! ——> Link
See more
See less

Anyone want to split a case if Aquila Mini Shells?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone want to split a case if Aquila Mini Shells?

I have Target sports prime so a case of 500 is 418$. Anyone interested in splitting the case?

Dan

I would but I bought a case myself recently. I go through them like candy in my Shockwave.

They're hard to find, so get 'em while you can.
    No one ever wished they didn't have a gun.

Regards,
    Chris

Comment

Originally posted by BLAMMO!! View Post
      I would but I bought a case myself recently. I go through them like candy in my Shockwave.

They're hard to find, so get 'em while you can.
      Lol thats what im buying them for lol.

Comment

I'm not looking to break the bank but you can put me down for 50rds or so if you wind up breaking it up.
        A sunny day
        A shotgun and a Chevrolet
        Wouldn't you like that?

Comment

Yeah I'd go half on a case.

Comment

Shoot me a PM with your contact info and ill place the order tonight

Comment

PM sent, sorry for the delay.

Comment

I just purchased another case at Brownells. $399 on sale. $9.95 shipping. SWEET!!
                https://www.brownells.com/search/ind...ampaign=Itwine

I didn't know Brownells shipped direct to customer in NY. Does anyone have any experience? Their site says there may be restrictions in NY but it doesn't say what they are. Could be like Bud's - they ship direct but not to Nassau Co. The order went through with no snags. I just hope now I don't get an email with the sad trombone.

Regards,
                Chris

Comment

Order has been filled, no hickups. Yes, Brownells does indeed ship ammo direct to NY. I don't know why I didn't know this until I actually tried to make a purchase but I expect I'm not the only one. Shipping isn't terrible either.

Their stock just went up a few points in my book.

BTW, the mini shells are still in stock so get 'em while you can. They're hen's teeth.

Regards,
                  Chris

Comment

Well, fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK, FUCK!!

Never mind. The sad trombone just came.

Thank you for the recent order. Brownells complies with all state, local and federal laws regarding ammunition. Current NY restrictions require Brownells to obtain a copy of one of the following to ship ammunition.

· Any Federal Firearms License (FFL), except Type 03 – (if you are not the FFL holder, authorization is required)

· An authorized New York “Seller of Ammunition”

· An authorized New York “Organizational Keeper of Ammunition”

· Police & Military Agencies who submit a request on department purchase order. Or Law Enforcement/Military ID for personal use.

The above documentation can be faxed to 641-623-8114 or emailed to ammorestrictions@brownells.com. We will hold the order for 7 calendar days. Please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.

Regards,
                    Chris

Comment

Working...
                    X