• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by artburg View Post
    Are we panic buying?
    Hurry!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pat M View Post

Hurry!!!
      Nope,I stocked up 10 yrs ago,replenished after Trump won.The amount I shoot,Im good til 2050.

Comment

Where do u guys shoot all that green tip?

Comment

Nope,I stocked up 10 yrs ago,replenished after Trump won.The amount I shoot,Im good til 2050.
          Yeah, I'm pretty well set for the coming drought.

Originally posted by E View Post
          Where do u guys shoot all that green tip?
          No problem at the outdoor ranges.

AFAIK, it's okay at Mitchell Field too. I don't recall if I've shot any there but I might have.
          Last edited by BLAMMO!!; 08-06-2019, 09:03 PM.
          No one ever wished they didn't have a gun.

Regards,
          Chris

Comment

Good idea, I only see ammo going up this year

Comment

Just saw the OP, went to TSUSA, out of stock. Get it while you can, gum control will be the issue for 2020. Whether ornot Trump wins does not matter now, the panic has begun or is about to thanks to uncle Joe.
              Retired and loving it.

Comment

I just made 300 rnds. in the basement. I'll start hoarding primers once the campaign gets into full swing.

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn B View Post
                  Just saw the OP, went to TSUSA, out of stock. Get it while you can, gum control will be the issue for 2020. Whether ornot Trump wins does not matter now, the panic has begun or is about to thanks to uncle Joe.
                  Not so sure. It always seems that way after a big shooting (or two, or three) but it dies off very quickly. Two or three weeks and some other squirrel will run across the Dems' and the media's path. That's why Chuckie is screaming for an emergency session to call back the Senate. By Labor Day, they won't be able to get anything passed. And Chuckie can't write a "letter of necessity".

Regards,
                  Chris

Comment

Originally posted by BLAMMO!! View Post

Not so sure. It always seems that way after a big shooting (or two, or three) but it dies off very quickly. Two or three weeks and some other squirrel will run across the Dems' and the media's path. That's why Chuckie is screaming for an emergency session to call back the Senate. By Labor Day, they won't be able to get anything passed. And Chuckie can't write a "letter of necessity".
                    They are going to play these shootings for as much as they can get because the election is less than 1 year & 3 months away. With the election so close, and with all the political posturing to come until then, I foresee panic buying because of that. Maybe and maybe not, just my guess. (This was edited to add the '1 year' before the '3 months' that I had originally posted due to a brain fart. My thanks to Blammo for the wake-up call!)
                    Last edited by Glenn B; 08-08-2019, 09:04 PM.
                    Retired and loving it.

Comment

Gotta love Target Sports . Ordered a case Tues 4 PM and delivered Thursday 3 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn B View Post

They are going to play these shootings for as much as they can get because the election is less than 3 months away. With the election so close, I forsee panic buying because of that. Maybe and maybe not, just my guess.
                        Elections are next year.

Regards,
                        Chris

Comment

Originally posted by BLAMMO!! View Post

Elections are next year.
                          The effects of frazzled little gray cells at an advanced age I guess; they have more brain farts than when I was a young man of 24! Still, they (the anti-gunners) will play it as much as they can as long as they can.

Thanks for catching that.
                          Last edited by Glenn B; 08-08-2019, 09:06 PM.
                          Retired and loving it.

Comment

Originally posted by Whitefoot View Post
                            Gotta love Target Sports . Ordered a case Tues 4 PM and delivered Thursday 3 PM.
                            Yep, they usually ship very quickly.
                            Retired and loving it.

Comment

Originally posted by Whitefoot View Post
                              Mine showed up yesterday to

Comment

Working...
                              X