Red Army steel cased $0.20 round - Wolf Gold Brass $0.35 round -
    panem et circenses

The Wolf is actually .40/rd. $399.99/1K

UGLY

Comment

And the Red Army is $0.25/round.
      Steve

Comment

You know the panic buying has reached unprecedented levels when there’s not even a single box of .40 on outdoorlimited. Usually you can bank on .40 hanging around during the panics. People even bought up all the weird lead free, frangible, low grain training rounds, and any other kind of weird crap they had lol.

Comment

Originally posted by vmtcmt View Post
          And the Red Army is $0.25/round.
          Sorry I was going off the description on their page instead of doing the math - I see when you click through to buy it the correct cost per round shows up.
          panem et circenses

Comment

Do they ship to my door?

Comment

I don’t think I will return to regular prices for a long time especially as we head into to election season

Comment

Originally posted by Gopedxr7 View Post
                Do they ship to my door?
                Yes. Targetsports is amongst the best if not the best online ammo seller for us behind enemy lines in New York. I usually have my order within 2 days. Obviously right now they have significant delays. Outdoorlimited is my other go to site.

Comment

Outdoor Limited is completely sold out of all 9mm, 45ACP and .223 and any 12 gauge that’s not birdshot. That’s all I checked but I’m sure they’re sold out of more stuff. Some Aguila .22LR still there but priced up from where it was selling a few months ago. I am willing to bet there will be a .22LR shortage again.

Comment

it might be a good time for me to get rid of some of my rifle ammo . I over bought during the last panic .

Comment

When the recent panic started, the last thing I thought about was ammo. I've been loading up for years whenever I saw good ammo at a good price. I really need to take inventory because I've just been piling it up in its original shipping cartons. I've forgotten what I have. I won't even bother to shoot .22LR that's not plated anymore. I need to gather all of it up and donate it to a youth group or som'p'n'. Maybe at this year's Freeport Blast.
                      Research shows that 67% of people who use the term "research shows" are just making shit up.

Comment

Working...
                      X