Target Sports USA Speer Gold Dot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Target Sports USA Speer Gold Dot

50% off on all orders while supplies last. Sale Ends Saturday May 30th @ 2:00. No minimum or coupon required.

Thanks. Grabbed a few boxes. $18.40 each with prime. This is my favorite defensive ammo you really can’t go wrong with it.

Comment

Which ones?
      Show $39?

In cart!
      Thanks
      Last edited by artburg; 05-27-2020, 02:06 PM.

Comment

The ammo situation seems to be getting back to normal. TSUSA ran the 50 % off alternating between gold dots and HST during normal times. It’s a good sign to see them doing it now. Add that to the fact that 9mm is getting down near 20cpr and staying in stock and it looks like things are getting better. Once we hit peak election season all bets are off though.

Comment

Ordered a few boxes thank you

Comment

What caliber’s are on sale??

Comment

Originally posted by H&K Happy View Post
              50% off on all orders while supplies last. Sale Ends Saturday May 30th @ 2:00. No minimum or coupon required.
              Thanks. How often do the have these prime sales? Is it once a month?

@Mike193 The ones I checked were 9mm, 45 acp, 38 special . All three were on half price.

Comment

You see the lower price when you check out.

Comment

Originally posted by cybergrid View Post

Thanks. How often do the have these prime sales? Is it once a month?

@Mike193 The ones I checked were 9mm, 45 acp, 38 special . All three were on half price.
                  I have only seen it a couple times before.

Comment

Working...
                  X