No announcement yet.

Federal American Eagle 5.56mm NATO Ammo 62 Grain Penetrator 1000 Rounds Bulk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Federal American Eagle 5.56mm NATO Ammo 62 Grain Penetrator 1000 Rounds Bulk

Federal American Eagle 5.56mm NATO Ammo 62 Grain Penetrator 1000 Rounds Bulk. High but if you need it...
    Prime : $505.08 /$0.51 Per Round
    Non-Prime: $549.00/$0.55 Per Round

99+ In Stock @10:20 pm ESt

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/fede...cs-p-2378.aspx

This has been in stock for them since friday. People aren't desperate enough to pay fucking 55 cpr on m855.

Comment

Originally posted by -vanguard- View Post
      This has been in stock for them since friday. People aren't desperate enough to pay fucking 55 cpr on m855.
      YET...... But they will soon enough

Comment

93 left. I was buying this stuff at $279 last August and $319 in May.

Comment

Yes they are.

Comment

$5.50 to fill a mag in NY and 16.50 in free america......ouch

Comment

at that price the least they could do is bundle it with a free BCG. This is why people say, "buy low and stack high"
              Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock.

Comment

Well took a few days but sold out again...so yup ppl are willing to pay if they don’t have it.

Comment

You gotta be a real asshole to pay 550 for 1000 rounds of m855.

The people who are desperate for it don't need 1000, they need 8 mags worth to have a bug out kit/shtf kit. Not 1000 rounds.

You have to be retarded to go to the range and shoot 55 cents per trigger pull for 5.56.

Comment

wolf.jpg Last night I watched this stuff sell out of 99 + at $279.50 /$0.28 Per Round in a few hours with
                    Free Shipping! Target Sports

Comment

The people who are desperate for it don't need 1000, they need 8 mags worth to have a bug out kit/shtf kit. Not 1000 rounds.

You have to be retarded to go to the range and shoot 55 cents per trigger pull for 5.56.
                      lol. I would have thought that people here would be okay with the free market... maybe a government organization can step into limit the price increase!
                      Last edited by Bigrob; 07-30-2020, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigrob View Post

lol. I people here would be okay with the free market... maybe a government organization can step into limit the price increase!
                        We are okay with the free market and I certainly understand and accept price increases due to shortages and increased demand. That doesn’t change the fact that I can think people are crazy for paying that price. I expect people to be prepared so they don’t have to pay exorbitant prices in times like this.
                        "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
                        Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
                        Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

And if the prices don't go down by November? Not happening
                          And Trump loses in November? Always a possibility
                          The dems pass the law to ban all internet ammo sales because it is on their agenda. Most likely

We may be speaking fondly of the days of .55 m855.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigrob View Post

lol. I would have thought that people here would be okay with the free market... maybe a government organization can step into limit the price increase!
                            It's not a free market when supply is down and demand is up both due to government lockdowns.

Russians (and Americans) didn't stand in line for toilet paper and food because of the free market.

Comment

Originally posted by Range Time View Post

It's not a free market when supply is down and demand is up both due to government lockdowns.

Russians (and Americans) didn't stand in line for toilet paper and food because of the free market.
                              Unfortunately a true free market is difficult with the type of government interference we see in modern society. I took a very eye opening class on how public policy and economics intersect and affect one another. Very interesting subject matter. Naturally my opinions weren’t very popular in that one.

Comment

Working...
                              X