Clear All

Pretty sure prison rape is gentler than “Cheaper That Dirt.”

PPU M193 for the low low price of.....

$1.74 a round. Still in stock!

8BCE84BA-B59E-4A12-B64B-7E176F08CD34.png

Edit to add

I know you want that linky...

https://www.cheaperthandirt.com/prvi...003812500.html
    Last edited by Sherm66; 10-16-2020, 09:01 PM.
    When they kick out your front door
    How you gonna come?
    With your hands on your head
    Or on the trigger of your gun?

Unreal

Comment

I stopped buying from them at the start of the last shortage

Comment

I stopped buying from CTD when they pulled this shit after sandy hook. They were in such a rush to jack prices up that their website showed things like "Save -179%!" on sale items. They were trying to sell regular aluminum AR magazines for $100, listing .223/5.56 at $1,000/1,000rds, etc. They're not a friend to the 2A community, their prices suck, and they play games with shipping by always sending things to you from the furthest warehouse so they can charge you more for shipping.

Basically, don't ever buy from them, and encourage everyone you know to do the same.

Comment

More like Bubba said wash my clothes in the shower bitch rape....

Comment

They've always sucked, might as well name the company "Dumber Than Dirt If You Pay These Bullshit Prices"

Comment

In fairness, dirt has gotten quite expensive these days.

Comment

I will gladly sell my LC green tips for that price. I’m looking to retire early

Comment

Originally posted by Mosin1942 View Post
                  I stopped buying from CTD when they pulled this shit after sandy hook. They were in such a rush to jack prices up that their website showed things like "Save -179%!" on sale items. They were trying to sell regular aluminum AR magazines for $100, listing .223/5.56 at $1,000/1,000rds, etc. They're not a friend to the 2A community, their prices suck, and they play games with shipping by always sending things to you from the furthest warehouse so they can charge you more for shipping.

Basically, don't ever buy from them, and encourage everyone you know to do the same.
                  They haven’t sold a ton of stuff to NY from wayyy before the safe act. They would not even sell a plastic AR or AK grip to nys back in the pre ban days. They were one of the first no ship to ny outlets though I kept getting their catalogs mailed to me like every week.

Comment

Originally posted by Destro View Post

They haven’t sold a ton of stuff to NY from wayyy before the safe act. They would not even sell a plastic AR or AK grip to nys back in the pre ban days. They were one of the first no ship to ny outlets though I kept getting their catalogs mailed to me like every week.
                    I never ordered much besides ammo from them prior to that, but I'm not surprised. Their business model is awful.

Comment

Fuck CTD and fuck Giraffes. I don’t like either of them.

Comment

CTD who??

Comment

Working...
                        X