New Ammo Scarcity Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Volkosupply View Post
    Not looking to stir the pot, but remember when we used to say people would start paying attention when they couldn’t find 30-30 ammo and bird shot?
    You should read some of the post on the NYhunters web site. Many are crying now. Wait until next deer season.

Comment

Suffolk trap and skeet had pallets of ammo on Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by Vitaman View Post
        Death by 1000 cuts.

Thanks Alan, for the update. Who would have ever thought that their ammo stash would be increasing in value more than their stock portfolio?
        and my mutual funds have SKYROCKETED !

Comment

thank you for the update

Comment

Shelves in walmart middle island were bare last saturday. Zero-zip-nadda.

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by raceradam View Post

And start smoking it? With Cuomo?
              He prefers the yayo from inside sources.
              The escape is nowhere near complete. The inventor of LIBERAL fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 45 because the 44th never worked.)

Comment

Originally posted by HyFiveGuns View Post
                Suffolk trap and skeet had pallets of ammo on Sunday
                Pallets of ammo in a trap and skeet range is a weekend's worth. A pallet isn't anything when it's items that sell by the case.
                LI Ammo, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport, (closed Sundays during Covid Apocalypse)

Comment

Originally posted by LI Ammo View Post

Pallets of ammo in a trap and skeet range is a weekend's worth. A pallet isn't anything when it's items that sell by the case.
                  Agreed. My point is he was able to get it. How far it goes is a different story.

Comment

Originally posted by HyFiveGuns View Post

Agreed. My point is he was able to get it. How far it goes is a different story.
                    Given his inventory turn, that his reserves are probably pretty deep.
                    High quality building supplies since 1948! Friendly FFL transfers of long guns, receivers, and ammunition. Feel free to call us at 516 741 4466

Comment

I’d rather see supplies dry than seeing these prices...
                      A3A61EAC-8A0C-4649-8D5E-7225F365B614.png
                      DF442DD7-1219-458B-B89D-6DD8BDC2B9FC.png

Comment

Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post
                        I’d rather see supplies dry than seeing these prices...
                        A3A61EAC-8A0C-4649-8D5E-7225F365B614.png
                        DF442DD7-1219-458B-B89D-6DD8BDC2B9FC.png
                        Id sell my gold dots for 1600 a case too

Comment

This makes me want to add up how much my stash is worth. I still have some battle packs of South African I paid $25 for 140 rounds.
                          Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

Originally posted by spider View Post
                            This makes me want to add up how much my stash is worth. I still have some battle packs of South African I paid $25 for 140 rounds.
                            3x value

Comment

Over the last four years, if I had a good week or a good month, I'd go to Trader John's in Swanzey and I'd buy a fifty cal can and fill it with really cheap 5.56. I think I have something like six cans of it. I probably have like 5000 rounds. At $2 a round that's $10K.
                              Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

Originally posted by -vanguard- View Post

3x value
                                What's 2000 rounds of .308 worth?

Comment

Working...
                                X