10mm bear load in stock at TS USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10mm bear load in stock at TS USA

I've been looking for something like this for months. Federal Syntech 10mm 200 grain hard cast. This is good for bear and mountain lion if you carry while out west.

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/fede...-p-111690.aspx
    Know your rights/Refuse peacefully to consent to a search /Ask if you are free to go or are being detained/Even if you are not doing anything wrong the 4th Amendment protects you against unreasonable searches/Never say anything to law enforcement even if you think it will help you/If questioned you should clearly and unequivocally request that you would like to have an attorney present and defer any questions until then/Never go to prison because you are afraid to go to jail.

i have some 180 hard cast , i was going to load up for pigly wigly , and some 180 hollow points for bambi .. but to much fun with the 454 .. no tracking issues

Comment

Holy crap. This ammo is unbelievable. It absolutely demolished a scientific sample of targets that I used (a cinder block, a cantaloupe and a gallon milk jug). I only wish I had bought more but I now have a 100 rounds to last me through this panic.
      Know your rights/Refuse peacefully to consent to a search /Ask if you are free to go or are being detained/Even if you are not doing anything wrong the 4th Amendment protects you against unreasonable searches/Never say anything to law enforcement even if you think it will help you/If questioned you should clearly and unequivocally request that you would like to have an attorney present and defer any questions until then/Never go to prison because you are afraid to go to jail.

Comment

HMMMMM....interesting since i just picked up a G20 in 10mm.....

Comment

Annnndddd...it's outta stock

Comment

Just saw this - Out Of Stock......
            "The Open Carry guy is my decoy."

Comment

You guys made it sound so cool I woulda bought some and I don't even own a 10mm

Comment

Working...
              X