Wolf 7.62 x39 at TSUSA $500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wolf 7.62 x39 at TSUSA $500

Normally I wouldn't post this at this price but who knows ? Up $ 200 from right before the ban . 6 47 pm 99+ going fast

Wolf Performance 7.62x39mm Ammo 122 Grain FMJ Steel Case 1000 Rounds

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/wolf...-p-110076.aspx
    Last edited by Whitefoot; 08-25-2021, 06:04 PM.

Absolutely amazing.

Comment

Thanks for that. I hate myself for buying it, but I’ll hate myself more in the future for not buying it.

Comment

The whole reason I bought the AK was the cheap ammo. So goes it.
        Know your rights/Refuse peacefully to consent to a search /Ask if you are free to go or are being detained/Even if you are not doing anything wrong the 4th Amendment protects you against unreasonable searches/Never say anything to law enforcement even if you think it will help you/If questioned you should clearly and unequivocally request that you would like to have an attorney present and defer any questions until then/Never go to prison because you are afraid to go to jail.

Comment

And it’s gone. Unreal.

Comment

outdoor limited has some at .55 around as well

Comment

Originally posted by TheMongoose View Post
              And it’s gone. Unreal.
              Wow! How much is brass ammo?!

Comment

• TargetEater
                TargetEater commented
                Editing a comment
                I bought some for hunting a couple years ago. I'm sure it was .50 ct/rd. back then.

The panic has set in because of the ban. In my humble opinion, I would wait on this round. There are a lot of former east bloc countries that make this round and if there's a buck to be made they will step in

Comment

For those of us old enough to remember, all Japanese cars used to come on ships to US, and there was a sizable import tax. Then Jap car mfg decided to assemble cars in USA to avoid tax (and Canada and Mexico).
                Maybe Russian Ammo mfg could setup a plant in the US.
                Guessing it wouldn’t be easy but they must be taking a pretty good hit in revenue since they can no longer sell to all the gun nuts in USA.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMongoose View Post
                  And it’s gone. Unreal.
                  WOW I bought a case at 5:46 pm still showed 99+ in stock.
                  Came in today

Comment

Arrived today. Pretty quick:

Comment

I bought some other sale items as I am stocked up on this. Came quickly. 3 days.
                      "Appetites for gun collecting are often whetted by mechanical ingenuity, artistic features, or historical associations." - Norm Flayderman

Comment

Back in stock 99+ https://www.targetsportsusa.com/wolf...-p-110076.aspx

Comment

Working...
                        X