Appleseed @ LIPSA - April 21 & 22, 2018 After Action Report

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChiefSailer View Post

Great. better start yoga now. LOL.....But seriously start.
    One of my issues is just how FFF (fat fuck friendly) is this. I don’t twist and shake like I used to, hoping when it’s over you guys don’t just leave me there.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post

One of my issues is just how FFF (fat fuck friendly) is this. I don’t twist and shake like I used to, hoping when it’s over you guys don’t just leave me there.
      Appleseed is very FFF. It’s NOT a competition. Everyone goes at their own pace.
      We’d never leave you there. If need be we’ll drag you to the main road where hopefully sooner or later you’ll be found by someone just passing by. 😁

"Any man who is good enough to shed his blood for his country is good enough to be given a square deal afterwards. More than that no man is entitled, and less than that no man shall have."
      President T. Roosevelt

OUR FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW !

Comment

There are 3 positions you need to shoot from. Standing, sitting/kneeling, and prone. Rich makes every accommodation for those that have a hard time transitioning from one position to another. Like Rich said above it's not a competition. It's a learning event.

Look up on YouTube etc and practice the positions at home with a unloaded rifle. It's great prep for the event no matter what your physical abilities are or aren't.

Hope to see you on the line real soon Tom.
        Just Another Reason For Me To Retire in Tennessee.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefSailer View Post

There are 3 positions you need to shoot from. Standing, sitting/kneeling, and prone. Rich makes every accommodation for those that have a hard time transitioning from one position to another. Like Rich said above it's not a competition. It's a learning event.

Look up on YouTube etc and practice the positions at home with a unloaded rifle. It's great prep for the event no matter what your physical abilities are or aren't.

Hope to see you on the line real soon Tom.
          Thanks, good advice. I’ve got a buddy and his son already onboard for the next one. Been looking to do one for a while now.

Comment

Thanks, good advice. I’ve got a buddy and his son already onboard for the next one. Been looking to do one for a while now.
            No fatter fuck than me, and my gut and my herniated back discs got through it a couple times. You do your best within your capabilities and stock up on Advil for later.
            Ballistic: "Grif... You are my legal eagle spirit animal...."

Comment

Feel better soon Rich. Def staying on top of this thread, I’ll fly up from GA if it means I get to wear the orange hat, even if just once......

Comment

Working...
              X