Any chance of an Appleseed this year/anytime soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any chance of an Appleseed this year/anytime soon

Really hoping to be able to attend one now that I'm getting into the gun world. Hopefully won't have to wait too long

We had an Appleseed almost set up before the “Pandemic” hit and we all got quarantined . I’m hoping to get one going as soon as all this BS clears up. It will be tough to do one with the restrictions (masks, social distancing, etc) we’re now facing. Lets see what happens in the next few weeks. Hopefully we’ll get one going soon.

"Any man who is good enough to shed his blood for his country is good enough to be given a square deal afterwards. More than that no man is entitled, and less than that no man shall have."
    President T. Roosevelt

OUR FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW !

Comment

Please keep us posted interested as well

Comment

Originally posted by VietVet View Post
        We had an Appleseed almost set up before the “Pandemic” hit and we all got quarantined . I’m hoping to get one going as soon as all this BS clears up. It will be tough to do one with the restrictions (masks, social distancing, etc) we’re now facing. Lets see what happens in the next few weeks. Hopefully we’ll get one going soon.
        Ok great and if any help is needed I’m willing to lend a hand

Comment

In.
          Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

Still hoping to get an event on the schedule soon. Problem as already mentioned is the Corona issue. I was expecting this “Virus” to be well behind us by now. It would be risky (IMO) to run one with this still lurking around.

Stay tuned! Once we’re in the clear we’ll be on the Firing Line. ​​​​​​​

"Any man who is good enough to shed his blood for his country is good enough to be given a square deal afterwards. More than that no man is entitled, and less than that no man shall have."
            President T. Roosevelt

Comment

Still hoping to get an event on the schedule soon. Problem as already mentioned is the Corona issue. I was expecting this “Virus” to be well behind us by now. It would be risky (IMO) to run one with this still lurking around.

Stay tuned! Once we’re in the clear we’ll be on the Firing Line.
              I'd say we're headed to another national lockdown.
              Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

I ask for this every year.
                One day Appleseed on a Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by E View Post
                  I ask for this every year.
                  One day Appleseed on a Sunday

We went through this issue before on the Canadian site Before it went Canadian.
                  I set the whole thing up and it evolved into a major shit storm.
                  However, I’m sure when things settle down we can arrange that.

President T. Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by spider View Post

I'd say we're headed to another national lockdown.
                    No doubt!

President T. Roosevelt

Comment

I have several friends and family who are interested as well, maybe I can help out as well.
                      stay alive, carry a 45

Comment

Stay tuned! Once we’re in the clear we’ll be on the Firing Line.
                        My Offer of support for that weekend still 💯 Wuhan virus or not. Keep us posted

P.S. Considering how many new gun owners we now have, I feel its our obligation to train up as many new Riflemen as possible and teach them the truth.
                        Last edited by ANYGUNWILLDOIFUWILLDO; 07-14-2020, 04:55 PM.
                        A .45acp says go away in any language ~ Clint Smith

Comment

I just keep getting older and fatter...pretty soon all I’ll care about is the applesauce 🤷‍♂️

Seriously, I’d love to complete a Seed. Whether I can rock it or not, who knows. I’d just like to experience the whole thing.
                          Those are the kinds of lessons we should all be teaching these days

Comment

Been a while since we were on the line...

Comment

I am still available to help setup/breakdown or any other way needed.
                              "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
                              Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
                              Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

Working...
                              X