Any chance of an Appleseed this year/anytime soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any chance of an Appleseed this year/anytime soon

Really hoping to be able to attend one now that I'm getting into the gun world. Hopefully won't have to wait too long

We had an Appleseed almost set up before the “Pandemic” hit and we all got quarantined . I’m hoping to get one going as soon as all this BS clears up. It will be tough to do one with the restrictions (masks, social distancing, etc) we’re now facing. Lets see what happens in the next few weeks. Hopefully we’ll get one going soon.

"Any man who is good enough to shed his blood for his country is good enough to be given a square deal afterwards. More than that no man is entitled, and less than that no man shall have."
    President T. Roosevelt

OUR FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW !

Comment

Please keep us posted interested as well

Comment

Originally posted by VietVet View Post
        We had an Appleseed almost set up before the “Pandemic” hit and we all got quarantined . I’m hoping to get one going as soon as all this BS clears up. It will be tough to do one with the restrictions (masks, social distancing, etc) we’re now facing. Lets see what happens in the next few weeks. Hopefully we’ll get one going soon.
        Ok great and if any help is needed I’m willing to lend a hand

Comment

In.
          Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

Working...
          X