Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finicky Fat Guy
    commented on 's reply
    That’s fine with me but I have a commitment the third Sunday so would be able to set up and clean up that day.

• VietVet
    replied
    Originally posted by SteveT View Post
    Bump. Any news?
    After talking this over with the Instructor Crew it was decided to wait until cooler weather. Of course this was decided when we were going through that Heat Wave we had about two weeks ago. Lately we’ve been dealing with the rain issue. Last Saturday when it was pouring I actually stood looking outside saying to myself I’m so glad we didn’t schedule an Appleseed for this weekend.
    I’m thinking sometime in September when it’s hopefully cooler.
    Anyone who’s been on the Line when it’s hot will understand my reasoning.

We’ll get there before we have to “Winterseed” it.

I’ll keep all posted.

Leave a comment:

• SteveT
    replied
    Bump. Any news?

Leave a comment:

• Heartlessmcfly
    replied
    Originally posted by ANYGUNWILLDOIFUWILLDO View Post

💯 % my offer still stands
    whatever help you need I’m in that weekend. cityrepo61 and I were just discussing this yesterday bc i was wearing my AS shirt.
    Steve is not allowed to work/lift things!

Leave a comment:

• UVBNAXED
    commented on 's reply
    PM SENT

• UVBNAXED
    commented on 's reply
    I still got my hat. I’m in if you need an IIT.

• VietVet
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Matt View Post
    I'll brush up on the instructor manual and do what I can to help.

Any other IIT’s willing to work the line?
    (Please PM me)

Now I know it’s difficult to answer this without a confirmed date but I don’t want to set a date at LIPSA and then have it turn out I won’t have an Instructor Crew.
    So......lets say late July for an event? It would only be a 1 day event on a Saturday. It stays light out late so if we choose we can stay later and give everyone the chance to make RIFLEMAN.

It may be hot but we’ll pace ourselves accordingly.

RIFLEMAN learn to shoot in ANY and ALL conditions.

Leave a comment:

• Heartlessmcfly
    replied
    Available to work as long as I don’t have the kids that weekend

Leave a comment:

• Big Matt
    replied
    I'll brush up on the instructor manual and do what I can to help.

Leave a comment:

• VietVet
    replied
    OK.... As I said I’ll make every effort to get an Appleseed Shoot set up.
    But.....please keep in mind there’s way more to setting up an Event then getting a date that’s OK with LIPSA.

I need to make sure I have an Instructor Crew available that can work that date. Several of our IIT’s have left the State or are no longer interested in IIT’ing.

I’ve already mentioned that I’m still dealing with a busted up knee and am not as mobile as I was so having that experienced IIT Crew is one of our biggest obstacles.
    I know several here have said they are willing to help set up and take down and that is very much appreciated and needed.
    However, many have said they “MAY” be available to help set up. “MAY” doesn’t work for me. I don’t want to get a date and can’t get everything done that needs to be done.
    This will be a complete TEAM EFFORT but I really feel we can do it.

I will start getting the info needed this week and keep all posted.

Who’s ready to get on the Line?

Leave a comment:

• Banzai
    replied
    Me too, be happy to help setup and breakdown, whatever you need.

Leave a comment:

• GettingFedUp
    replied
    I put on my AS shirt today by chance. Happy to attend and help out any way possible.
    ~John

Leave a comment:

• ANYGUNWILLDOIFUWILLDO
    replied
    Originally posted by VietVet View Post
    OK....let me contact LIPSA this week and see what dates are available. It will have to be a one day event (Saturday) and help setting up will be needed. My knee still isn’t 100% but I’m sure we can get a SEED in.

Stay tuned for details.
    💯 % my offer still stands
    whatever help you need I’m in that weekend. cityrepo61 and I were just discussing this yesterday bc i was wearing my AS shirt.

Leave a comment:

• Finicky Fat Guy
    replied
    OK....let me contact LIPSA this week and see what dates are available. It will have to be a one day event (Saturday) and help setting up will be needed. My knee still isn’t 100% but I’m sure we can get a SEED in.

Stay tuned for details.
    Whatever I can do to help…

Leave a comment:

• UVBNAXED
    replied

Stay tuned for details.
    I’m in, whatever I can do to help set up, break down, just give me a shout.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X