APPLESEED returning to LIPSA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vmtcmt View Post

Build nothing. My then 20+ year old bone stock 10/22 made Rifleman on it's first AQT.

Now, if you're looking for an excuse to tell the wife you need to build a new 10/22, disregard this post.
    See I was thinking a 1022 with tech sights would be nice... Twist my arm?

Comment

Originally posted by Mega2899 View Post
      Sooo what is an Appleseed match?
      Appleseed is a gathering of likeminded people who by days end are friends.
      Learn History, Heritage and Marksmanship.

Learn how to properly fire your shot and you’re given the opportunity to qualify to become a RIFLEMAN.

Now those who haven’t yet attended an APPLESEED will say something like...” I’ve been shooting for years and I know how to properly fire the shot”.

Maybe you do. Most likely you THINK you do.

Those that have already been to an APPLESEED know exactly what I’m saying.

Hope to see you “On the line”.

"Any man who is good enough to shed his blood for his country is good enough to be given a square deal afterwards. More than that no man is entitled, and less than that no man shall have."
      President T. Roosevelt

OUR FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW !

Comment

That is great news. Have been anxiously waiting for its return.

Comment

Originally posted by VietVet View Post

Appleseed is a gathering of likeminded people who by days end are friends.
          Learn History, Heritage and Marksmanship.

Learn how to properly fire your shot and you’re given the opportunity to qualify to become a RIFLEMAN.

Now those who haven’t yet attended an APPLESEED will say something like...” I’ve been shooting for years and I know how to properly fire the shot”.

Maybe you do. Most likely you THINK you do.

Those that have already been to an APPLESEED know exactly what I’m saying.

So true.

I hope most of the spots are able to be filled by shooters who aren't Rifleman yet. Let the youngsters and new guys have those points.
          Ballistic: "Grif... You are my legal eagle spirit animal...."

Comment

Working...
          X