• Show
Clear All

Pans MDTS offers this

Comment

Originally posted by Heartlessmcfly View Post
      After watching you shoot, you need it
      Im 100% sure that you can go fuck yourself lol

Comment

With the knife I enjoy MBC. ....you can learn some basic moves quickly to defend yourself....plus I like the concept of biomechanical cutting

no tools...Brazilian jiu jitsu...but it takes time....even for the basic 36 techniques
        The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but only to have the law of nature for his rule ...Samuel Adams, "The Rights of the Colonists" page 419

Comment

unless you suspect trouble and have a weapon in hand you probably won't have time to use it

Comment

Originally posted by bberetta1 View Post

I was the one who set up the Urban Combatives class that was offered here. If there is enough interest I could definitely get my friend Dan (the instructor) to do another class.
            Thanks, I thought it was great. I don't know if I'd need another intro type class. I can always go back to the Tuesday night sessions they have but if the others here are interested I'd participate.
            "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
            Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
            Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

Originally posted by warmnfuzzy View Post
              unless you suspect trouble and have a weapon in hand you probably won't have time to use it
              That's why you should practice situational awareness. For example. I leave work late at night to a deserted parking lot, my knife is in my hand, sometimes an asp baton, but always ready.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeM View Post

That's why you should practice situational awareness. For example. I leave work late at night to a deserted parking lot, my knife is in my hand, sometimes an asp baton, but always ready.
                you are prepared , and ready to act in a potentially dangerous situation . That's the proper approach .

Comment

If you guys are looking for a seminar in HTH or weapons I'm sure my friend and krav studio owner can accomodate. Get a listing of ideas of what you guys would like to go over. The studio can accomodate a decent group and have about 10 Thai bags to work on.

I know Chris Fry does a great folding knife seminar.

If you're looking into stick fighting I can not recommend Guru Andy in Massapequa any higher... He's got College Professor level Arnis skills and does full contact stick fighting. I took a seminar with Guru Andy once and I'm still in amazement of the shit this man can do.

Comment

Originally posted by mossy930spx View Post
                    If you guys are looking for a seminar in HTH or weapons I'm sure my friend and krav studio owner can accomodate. Get a listing of ideas of what you guys would like to go over. The studio can accomodate a decent group and have about 10 Thai bags to work on.

I know Chris Fry does a great folding knife seminar.

If you're looking into stick fighting I can not recommend Guru Andy in Massapequa any higher... He's got College Professor level Arnis skills and does full contact stick fighting. I took a seminar with Guru Andy once and I'm still in amazement of the shit this man can do.
                    Used to go there. That was the last stop after years of Kenpo and muy Thai. Did the eskrima with him which was awesome. But I enjoyed the boxing the most. Now I wrestle cheeseburgers and put fries in an arm bar

Comment

Originally posted by mossy930spx View Post

He's the guy with the boxing/Filipino MA school I mentioned. I've only done the boxing training with him but that's been top notch.
                      "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
                      Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
                      Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

The best hand-to-hand training you can get is the kind where they train your hand to handle a firearm.
                        And then you follow the ten foot rule and it's all good
                        Vaminos is all you need to say, we're gonna move eventually
                        Pull the suckers off of one row, then turn around and do it again -
                        WNM

Comment

Originally posted by Finicky Fat Guy View Post

He's the guy with the boxing/Filipino MA school I mentioned. I've only done the boxing training with him but that's been top notch.
                          Yeah. He's a beast. I worked with one of his instructors a few times off the grid who was also extremely talented.

Comment

Working...
                          X