No announcement yet.

+1000 Ghost Long Range Precison Rifle Class

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the picture Im pointing to the white roof of the building that we were shooting from. Chris and I were up at the 1000yd target doing some maintenance

Comment

Yes, it's a good perspective to look back at the house from 1000 yards, because from the house looking up the berms it's deceiving how far 1000 yards really is.

Comment

Originally posted by Scharfschütze View Post
        lol.... you and Dr.Brian didnt even put up a fight

Comment

Originally posted by HyFiveGuns View Post
          Great write-up. I'm doing the June 1/2 class. Really looking forward to it.
          If you haven’t already, I would invest in this bubble level for cant. Talk to Paul to get setup with one.

I had a vortex bubble ring mounted on my scope and I had to keep peeking up to check- which in turn can make you mess up your sight alignment in the rifle right before you shoot. Was a PITA. This made it so much easier.
          The only gun level of it's kind! LRA has changed the game when it comes to precision shooting levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Turfman81 View Post

If you haven’t already, I would invest in this bubble level for cant. Talk to Paul to get setup with one.

I had a vortex bubble ring mounted on my scope and I had to keep peeking up to check- which in turn can make you mess up your sight alignment in the rifle right before you shoot. Was a PITA. This made it so much easier.
            Very interesting.
            Seeing my level without moving my head off the stock was impossible and was the single gripe I had about any of my gear.
            I guess I shall have to pay the bearded one a visit.
            Red carnations still his favorite?
            Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

Comment

Originally posted by Turfman81 View Post

Cool, thanks for that. I have a rail-mounted level on my rifle which while not as slick (or expensive) as this one, should serve the same purpose.

Comment

Shoot with both eyes open and you shouldn’t have to come off the rifle to check the bubble level

Comment

Originally posted by Greebick View Post
                  93EA44DE-0E2B-4784-9C35-A1FA5DF8A987.jpeg

Is it it me or is the Doc spooning the bearded one. Wow, the bearded HUN was on the receiving end. ❤️
                  Last edited by Karpteach; 05-21-2018, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Heartlessmcfly View Post
                    Shoot with both eyes open and you shouldn’t have to come off the rifle to check the bubble level
                    Shouldnt you be on FB or changing a diaper

Comment

Originally posted by Karpteach View Post

93EA44DE-0E2B-4784-9C35-A1FA5DF8A987.jpeg

Is it it me or is the Doc spooning the bearded one. Wow, the bearded HUN was on the receiving end. ❤️
                      A77E3A3C-6AD1-45FA-9C44-A154F0169D17.jpeg

Comment

Just got back myself from the course, unfortunately had to leave early due to a family commitment. We got lucky, the forecast called for thunderstorms and it didn't rain even a sprinkle and there was next to no wind. We had a really good group of guys and we were banging 1,000 around 1:00/2:00. Was very happy the guy next to me with the .300 Win Mag didn't have a muzzle brake...

I'd pretty much echo everything Chris said. All of the instructors were fantastic and couldn't do enough for everyone. We really had a great time and I can't recommend this course enough. The only problem is once you get used to banging targets at 500, 600, 700, etc, it's hard to get enthused about 200 at Brookhaven. You owe it to yourself to do this at least once. You work hard, you deserve it.

Comment

That TSA pic is a million dollar photo! Lmao. Posting that as the wallpaper as soon as I get into work tonight.

Comment

Thanks Neil
                            Well done this weekend you crushed it

Comment

Working...
                            X