Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dark Angel Medical- Direct Action Response Training -Sag Harbor New York - July 13-14, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dark Angel Medical- Direct Action Response Training -Sag Harbor New York - July 13-14, 2019

Class has been cancelled. Dark Angel will be contacting sign ups for refunds.
    Last edited by newyork; 06-13-2019, 01:21 PM.

Learn how to stop the bleed and how to save lives in life-threatening situations. Basic First Aid and Advanced wound care. Application of Bandages, Hemostatic Agents, and Tourniquets. Recognition and Treatment of various injuries (Gunshot, Laceration, Burn, Airway, Head, Orthopedic, Environmental)

Comment

$40 + $420 ??

Comment

Class is $420. Venue/range fee is $40. Dark Angel charges $420. The hotel is charging a rental fee I’m responsible for so we have to do a venue fee.

Comment

Originally posted by newyork View Post
          Class is $420. Venue/range fee is $40. Dark Angel charges $420. The hotel is charging a rental fee I’m responsible for so we have to do a venue fee.
          My $.02
          I'd have made it clear in my OP that the training is not the $40 shown as a venue fee. With gas and lunch that’s a $500 day...very different from the impression of $40 I had from your OP. If someone wants a bag, it’s another $150 ??

Not to break your balls too much but why would I pay a venue fee on top of a course fee? Shouldn’t the venue be absorbed in the overhead of the sponsor? Kinda like going to chair fee to sit in a restaurant and still pay for the meal.

Comment

I just changed it to $420 with the $40 charge as well. I had no control of their pricing and if I don’t add the venue fee in I’m stuck paying the fee to rent myself. The $150 isn’t for a “bag” it’s for a trauma kit and it is not required for the class at all. You don’t have to bring anything but a pen and paper.

Comment

How many is the class size limited to?

Comment

Originally posted by newyork View Post
                I just changed it to $420 with the $40 charge as well. I had no control of their pricing and if I don’t add the venue fee in I’m stuck paying the fee to rent myself. The $150 isn’t for a “bag” it’s for a trauma kit and it is not required for the class at all. You don’t have to bring anything but a pen and paper.
                Fair enough, the one I carry in my vehicle is referred to as “the bag”, tomato tomato

Comment

Oh haha. I didn’t realize that was a term. I’m actually green to the field and glad to be a host, student and learn.

Comment

25 ppl is the max. 15 is the minimum.

Comment

Is the trauma kit stocked?
                      When they kick out your front door
                      How you gonna come?
                      With your hands on your head
                      Or on the trigger of your gun?

Comment

Yes. It’s the Civilian standard model. Normally $185 and they do it for $150 if you sign up to the class.

This;
                        http://darkangelmedical.com/d-a-r-k-trauma-kit/

Comment

I've taken a couple of trauma care classes as well as other defense classes that began with a trauma care brief and while none of them have been with Dart Angel every one of them has recommended Dark Angel. I'd love to sign up for this but it's a little too far out for me to do that now.
                          "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
                          Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
                          Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

I dont mind spending money on training but this is alittle more than I'm willing to spend. Taking a trauma course in Dec for around $65 which is easier to justify.

Comment

Ok.

Comment

Working...
                              X