Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dark Angel Medical- Direct Action Response Training -Sag Harbor New York - July 13-14, 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The hotel is in Riverhead, a lot closer than Sag Harbor for many of our members here. It's right off the end of the LIE.
    Know your rights/Refuse peacefully to consent to a search /Ask if you are free to go or are being detained/Even if you are not doing anything wrong the 4th Amendment protects you against unreasonable searches/Never say anything to law enforcement even if you think it will help you/If questioned clearly and unequivocally request that you would like to have an attorney present and defer any questions until then/Never go to prison because you are afraid to go to jail.

Comment

Thank you for saying that. I asked them to change that.

Comment

Giving this a bump to make the local guys aware.

Comment

Bumping this up. Class is getting closer. Don’t miss it. Spots left.

Comment

Originally posted by Punisher1336 View Post
            I dont mind spending money on training but this is alittle more than I'm willing to spend. Taking a trauma course in Dec for around $65 which is easier to justify.
            Also consider what it's like trying to get out to Sag Harbor @ 8:30 AM on a weekend in July.
            No one ever wished they didn't have a gun.

Regards,
            Chris

Comment

I’d love to go but for the cost I could buy another gun. 😏
              NRA Lifetime Member / NRA RSO & Certified Pistol Instructor
              NYSRPA Member / Freeport R&R Member
              Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network Member

Comment

I this was a one-day class and bit cheaper I'd go.
                I am not armed out of fear of who's in front of me.
                I am armed out of love of those behind me.

Anyone who says money doesn't matter to them is either a FOOL or a LIAR or BOTH!

Comment

I've been to several Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) courses over the years - and all of them were good or better than good.

I don't know Dark Angel but I see it's Veteran operated, which is awesome. I usually want to know the complete bio's of the instructors before attending, especially if it's my dime I'm spending. Showing up and the instructor is wearing the prerequisite bushy beard, green baseball cap, wrap-around sunglasses and shemagh doesn't mean he knows what he's talking about. But for heroes that actually used this stuff when bullets were flying - that's priceless training if they know how to convey it properly. I also know Finicky Fat Guy has attended lots of training and hearing that everybody recommends Dark Angel is a huge plus.

And although I think they should advertise the full price - which includes any other fees - $460 for two days = 14+ hours of professional training for less than $33/hour.

I wish I could check it out but those dates don't work for me.
                  No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy

- U.S. Marines

Comment

Originally posted by Synner View Post
                    I’d love to go but for the cost I could buy another gun. 😏
                    It is expensive. It does offer more useful knowledge than one more gun would though. Hopefully some of you guys will be able to make it.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAMMO!! View Post

Also consider what it's like trying to get out to Sag Harbor @ 8:30 AM on a weekend in July.
                      Class is actually in Riverhead. Much easier. Idk why they wanted to put Sag Harbor in the title.

Comment

Ross Francis will be the instructor guys

Comment

Originally posted by newyork View Post

It is expensive. It does offer more useful knowledge than one more gun would though. Hopefully some of you guys will be able to make it.
                          I can’t argue against that. Still, it’s too rich for my blood.
                          NRA Lifetime Member / NRA RSO & Certified Pistol Instructor
                          NYSRPA Member / Freeport R&R Member
                          Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network Member

Comment

Working...
                          X