Condition Gray shotgun course at Calverton

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Condition Gray shotgun course at Calverton

Anyone taken a course with Condition Gray? I did a defensive shotgun course with MDTS a few years back, been meaning to take another. Their website doesn’t have the same info as the event page on Facebook - Sunday Nov 4. 500 rounds total: 300 birdshot, 100 buck, 100 slug. $200 entry, that’s a pretty damn pricey day at the range. Never heard of them, doesn’t mean anything, though. Feedback?

Steve

I must be a pussy bc the thought of shooting 200rds of slug and buck in one day made me wince. .

Comment

Don’t know anything about them but may be interested in a class. - link?

Comment

Here’s the Facebook link:
        https://www.facebook.com/events/2117...252592/?ti=icl

Comment

What’s the venue fee? 😁

Comment

Originally posted by Diesel1 View Post
            I must be a pussy bc the thought of shooting 200rds of slug and buck in one day made me wince. .
            Spend the day with Yaphank Kid lol
            A sunny day
            A shotgun and a Chevrolet
            Wouldn't you like that?

Comment

Originally posted by viper720 View Post

Spend the day with Yaphank Kid lol
              Thats bird shot, completely different. I've shot shotgun matches with 200 rds of birdshot with no issues. Slugs and buck shot....I'd do it if I have to, but don't see the point of shooting that many slugs or buckshot.

Comment

Thats bird shot, completely different. I've shot shotgun matches with 200 rds of birdshot with no issues. Slugs and buck shot....I'd do it if I have to, but don't see the point of shooting that many slugs or buckshot.
                I totally agree with you and thought the same thing. Why shoot 100 rounds of slugs, especially after 100 rounds of buck, especially after firing 200 rounds of bird to learn the tactics?

I'm a low round count shooter in general, and I never understood the obsession with the number of rounds sent downrange.

Comment

It's not that bad, just take ibuprofen before, during, and after the shoot
                  A sunny day
                  A shotgun and a Chevrolet
                  Wouldn't you like that?

Comment

Ive heard of Condition Gray, never took a class with them. They look like a professional group. Ive taken a couple shotgun classes with MDTS and taking another next month. Not to knock CG, but I recall hearing that in training you should not have a high round count of buck and slug. So I would take a pass on a 500 round count shotgun course with 200 buck/slug. I believe MDTS has a 300 round count with 50 buck/slug

Comment

I think it’s weird that everyone is focused on and over analyzing the round count.

I’ve been in shotgun classes where we have shot 200rds and 400rdnin others. It all depends on the class. Most people usually bring extra anyway.

I dont have any experience with this company but if I can swing it I may go. I believe some members here know the instructor so hopefully they chime in.

Go go to the class, train and have a good time.

Comment

Working...
                      X