F 6 Labs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post

It’s been a couple of years since I’ve been there but I thought I’d heard they did a bunch of alphabet agency training and specific scenario shoots.
    That’s what my friend heard also. I’m just curious, as to what they can teach, that an agency’s instructors can’t? I’ve been to Gunsite in AZ and while there, they had active military training on site, so I can see that sort of training happening, but in that case they utilized the outdoor facilities, which replicate the sand box.

Hey, they found a niche, good for them and those that can afford it.

Comment

Originally posted by 1911operator View Post

That’s what my friend heard also. I’m just curious, as to what they can teach, that an agency’s instructors can’t? I’ve been to Gunsite in AZ and while there, they had active military training on site, so I can see that sort of training happening, but in that case they utilized the outdoor facilities, which replicate the sand box.

Hey, they found a niche, good for them and those that can afford it.
      I've been there and taught/ran courses, critiqued, etc,- they just operated the machinery. We got with them ahead of time and went over what we wanted to teach/scenarios, etc. and they accommodated us like we were family. That was many moons ago.
      "The Open Carry guy is my decoy."

Comment

I’ve only heard good things from anyone that’s been there. If you have the scratch then go ahead

Comment

Working...
        X