This guy has some mean skills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy has some mean skills

He was trained by officers from Russian Special Operations Units, GRU, Alpha Group, and also by instructors from English SAS, French COS, and US USSOCOM.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock.

Systema is an effective art.
    Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

Man, the dude with the stupid hair took a lot of abuse!

Comment

Assaulting an unsuspecting target helps.
        Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Don't want to mess with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnslayer View Post
            Assaulting an unsuspecting target helps.
            there is always an unreality in demonstrations. Systema training, though, is brutal and very combative.

Comment

Originally posted by Vitaman View Post

there is always an unreality in demonstrations. Systema training, though, is brutal and very combative.
              The opening footage looks more like security footage of a knockout game incident.
              Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

Misleading. Where's the "REAL FIGHT"??? This was a video of completely choreographed fighting where the guy knew where, when and how the attack was coming from and the attackers fell to the ground like a sack of potatoes from a 'training' strike..........

I doubt I would want to mess with that guy, but the video could be done by anyone here.

"The Open Carry guy is my decoy."

Comment

Originally posted by Dan 0351 View Post
                  Misleading. Where's the "REAL FIGHT"??? This was a video of completely choreographed fighting where the guy knew where, when and how the attack was coming from and the attackers fell to the ground like a sack of potatoes from a 'training' strike..........

I doubt I would want to mess with that guy, but the video could be done by anyone here.
                  a little more realism to Systema

Comment

Yeah, yeah, but does he have "salmon" colored pants?
                    Steve

Comment

Working...
                    X