No announcement yet.

Dick’s, Field & Stream Store Traffic Slumps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does a store get any revenue from the sale of hunting licenses? If they don't I'll continue to get them there so they can stop and help me for nothing if they do get a piece of the pie then I'll go elsewhere.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction" R.R.

Comment

When I did buy there, I never let them get away with that license bullshit. I just rattled-off the make and model of one of my pistol caliber carbines, and told them that if they didn't know what that was, they shouldn't be able to work there. They would cave in after that. Now I don't have to think about that crap anymore.

Comment

Note to me- use that gift card and insure my relatives do not give me another...

Comment

a store gets revenue from 2A supporters.
          best business decision is to piss these people of.
          fuck them they deserve it but it does suck for us now. cabelas please open here
          let's make america great again

Comment

Originally posted by C6NY View Post
            Does a store get any revenue from the sale of hunting licenses? If they don't I'll continue to get them there so they can stop and help me for nothing if they do get a piece of the pie then I'll go elsewhere.
            Years ago stores got $0.50 for license sales
            I think it's up to a dollar now.

Comment

so they lose money if you get your hunting license there and do not buy ammo or anything else.
              well thats where im going to renew

Comment

Originally posted by OldGarandDad View Post

Hopefully they become a classic teaching example in business classes of the future on what not to do in business.
                Too many liberal CEO's for that to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by spider View Post

Too many liberal CEO's for that to happen.
                  money talks the lib's should be fired and hopefully they will be.
                  it's easy to stand up for moral values when it does not effect you once it does most people shut the fuck up

Comment

Originally posted by C6NY View Post
                    My favorite tackle shop stopped selling licenses years ago. For all the time it takes the shop owner to issue the license, he told me Cumhole pays them about twenty five cents a transaction.

Comment

Now go suck a big huge " Field and Stream"

Comment

Originally posted by Mike103 View Post
                        Although I am upset by their recent antics the reality is that we don’t have many choices living on Long Island. I was so happy when field and stream opened giving us access to ammo and guns at a good price. This turn of events is a double fuck you for us behind enemy lines on Long Island.

Sucks to be us as usual.
                        Online ammo purchases are still the best bang for your buck in LI currently.

Comment

grumpy-cat-good.jpg
                          When they kick out your front door
                          How you gonna come?
                          With your hands on your head
                          Or on the trigger of your gun?

Comment

Fuck Dicks. And fuck Field and Stream. I swore Dick's off(you knowingly I mean PDK) after the Troy debacle but my wife went there pretty regularly. Finally ropes her in after this last round of bullshit. They've lost hundreds of $$$ a year I haven't spent there since 2013 and they're losing hundreds more a year my wife won't spend,

Fingers crossed they'll be treading water as the Sharks circle in bankruptcy court soon.

There should be a huge social media push just before hunting season to remind everybody what they did. And especially pushing local gun shops as a good alternative to these assholes.
                            Last edited by Sherm66; 05-16-2018, 12:58 PM.
                            When they kick out your front door
                            How you gonna come?
                            With your hands on your head
                            Or on the trigger of your gun?

Comment

Should be a huge push at hunting/ fishing season to visit the stores buy only lisc's and leave long lines of guys gals tying up the help to make .25 yup thstha karma bitchs

Comment

So anyone who goes there at hunting season and buys anything hunting related except hunting license is a True FUDD ?
                                Last edited by M14Shooter; 05-16-2018, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X