No announcement yet.

Chester's Ronkonkoma MIA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt his lawyer would allow him to answer.

Comment

I still want to know where the guns went.

Comment

Originally posted by Trublu View Post

I saw him personally loading a huge trailer and 2 guys helping him out i pulled into the lot. I know what i saw.

That was just the meth lab. He didn’t take the guns. (Too soon?)
        Know your rights/Refuse peacefully to consent to a search /Ask if you are free to go or are being detained/Even if you are not doing anything wrong the 4th Amendment protects you against unreasonable searches/Never say anything to law enforcement even if you think it will help you/If questioned clearly and unequivocally request that you would like to have an attorney present and defer any questions until then/Never go to prison because you are afraid to go to jail.

Comment

Originally posted by FastPhil View Post
          I know if I saw him I would have asked him questions like what about the deposit people left for guns . That's how this thread got started . Also why is the ATF going around knocking on doors of his customers asking to see the lowers that were purchased from him . We all have speculation but it would be nice to try to get it from his mouth
          I dont know the guy that well honestly its not my business, i know thats what i would tell me. Hes got more important things to worry about. As for people deposits etc idk they have to ask him hes been there at least a couple days taking stuff out. He will prob be there again.
          Last edited by Trublu; 03-29-2019, 09:28 PM.

Comment

When he saw me he gave me a deer in headlights who the fuck is this look, so i pulled back out.

Comment

Drove by yesterday . Store hasn't changed since the last time I peeked through the window back in March . Guns are gone , place looks a little messy and the shelves are still stocked with ammo .

Comment

Originally posted by FastPhil View Post
                Drove by yesterday . Store hasn't changed since the last time I peeked through the window back in March . Guns are gone , place looks a little messy and the shelves are still stocked with ammo .
                Thanks for the update Phil

Comment

Working...
                X