Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LI Ammo View Post

That's fair,

you probably missed the post with Chester's court docket.

chester.pngchester1.png
    I hadto go back and look, found one of those in the early posts but it was nowhere nearly as big as how you posted it. Thanks for the enlargments.

Comment

There is also a second set of charges for a crime that was allegedly committed in 2016. It's a total of 4 felony charges.

Comment

Screenshot_20181202-211714~01.png
        Screenshot_20181202-211734~01.png

Comment

He made bail.
          That is what "bail continued" means on eCourts.
          NOTHING will happen until the next Court date.
          As far as the guns being in the store, that becomes a grey area:
          Standard conditions of bail would prohibit him from possessing anything that goes BANG.
          If the FFL is in a corporate name, an employee or relative may be able to open the store for business.
          The OLD OLD folks may remember when Peter Brook of Nimrod was arrested and all the guns seized. His girlfriend was able to re-open the store later on.

Comment

Well whatever the case, I hope it works out. I only did business with him once and he was a cool guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn B View Post

I hadto go back and look, found one of those in the early posts but it was nowhere nearly as big as how you posted it. Thanks for the enlargments.
              This is a Geriatric Friendly forum lol

Comment

I bought a couple of levers from the collection he had. Prices were fair, the guns were really nice.
                Of course, he called in the NICS check, no computers for him.

Comment

Hope it works out . He's my go to guy when I need reloading supplies in a pinch . Wouldn't surprise me though when this mess is over that he packs up and moves to Texas like he's been talking about for years . Still trying to figure out why anyone would transfer a gun there though ? Doesn't he charge like $75

Comment

Originally posted by FastPhil View Post
                    Hope it works out . He's my go to guy when I need reloading supplies in a pinch . Wouldn't surprise me though when this mess is over that he packs up and moves to Texas like he's been talking about for years . Still trying to figure out why anyone would transfer a gun there though ? Doesn't he charge like $75
                    When I was trying to sell my mini I think we saw the transfer was on par with DSI, Jerrys, Campsite, etc. 25 or 30 I believe. This wasnt more than a year ago, 18mo tops.

Comment

Working...
                    X