• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New store in Franklin Square

Not sure if previously posted.

https://www.spguns.com/
    Attached Files

I’ll have to go check them out. It’s less then 10 minutes from me.

Comment

great guy. we have known him for years. I was in there while he was still operating out of the back of the store while building out the front.....tons of cz's.
      High quality building supplies since 1948! Friendly FFL transfers of long guns, receivers, and ammunition. Feel free to call us at 516 741 4466

Comment

He’s a member here. Looks like a nice place.
        Pat ------> NRA Endowment Member

Comment

it's funny you posted this today, because I was sitting in traffic on Hempstead tpke and saw a sign and was like hey, that sort of looks like a bullet, but the rest of the place was pretty non-discrept. so I googled the area where I was and found out it was a gun store I've never heard of. I asked my friend and he said theyve been there maybe a year already?

Comment

Originally posted by blue70chevelle View Post
            it's funny you posted this today, because I was sitting in traffic on Hempstead tpke and saw a sign and was like hey, that sort of looks like a bullet, but the rest of the place was pretty non-discrept. so I googled the area where I was and found out it was a gun store I've never heard of. I asked my friend and he said theyve been there maybe a year already?
            Your friend sounds like a great guy!

Comment

Uh oh.....he sells DSI rifles🤭

Comment

I live a few blocks away but still can't find it. Did he just put up the sign?

Comment

Looks like it used to be a cell phone store, as recently as October last year.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/SP...1!4d-73.669418
                  No one ever wished they didn't have a gun.

Regards,
                  Chris

Comment

Awesome store. Was just there last week. They have ALOT of hard to find pistols like CZ shadow 2, TSO, and god almighty Agent 2 from Agency Arms & Nighthawk Custom. The owner's name is Jerry and he is a cool guy. Just glad another gun store is opening so close to our base. They have nice selection of rifles, evil AW too.

Comment

Originally posted by Blade21 View Post
                      I live a few blocks away but still can't find it. Did he just put up the sign?
                      Ive been trying to find him for a year now...still cant find it..LOL. Talked to him a few times on Instagram. Very nice guy through messages and the phone. Happy that hes finally opened cause this store is so close to me .

Comment

If you are familiar with the area, it’s the old NYCOM CELLULAR store.
                        Great customer service and a great selection of firearms.

Comment

Some day I'll be working in the area and I'll stop in.

Comment

One of the police officers from the pistol section works there, he retired and went there, saw him a week or so ago. I never had any dealings with him, but he seams nice enough. Nice they don't push any sales but rather a hang around kinda place.
                            stay alive, carry a 45

Comment

Stopped in Saturday. Real friendly group of guys and great selection.
                              Best of luck.
                              Give peace a chance, I'll cover you in case that doesn't work out.

LIBERALISM should be classified as a MENTAL DISORDER!

Comment

Working...
                              X