Nassau county FFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nassau county FFL

is there a sticky or an ongoing thread for Nassau County handgun FFLs that someone can point me to?
    I tried to search and FFL was too generic, handgun FFL returned mostly handgun threads. scrolled through the 1st 10 pages on the gunsmiths tab and didn't find anything.
    Sorry to have to ask this often repeated question.

This might be more helpful than the sticky...

https://www.gunbroker.com/ffl/index

Comment

See or call Bruce at Hunters Essentials minutes from PLB, 900 Willis Ave, Ablertson, ny 516-741-5243
      stay alive, carry a 45

Comment

call bruce, those guys at Volko stink and don't do pistol transfers.

in all honesty decide if you want to use an FFL close to home, or an FFL close to PLB. Bruce is close to PLB. So is Randy at Britt's, but I"m not sure if he is still doing transfers.

What town are you in so people could make recommendations close to you?
        High quality building supplies since 1948! Friendly FFL transfers of long guns, receivers, and ammunition. Feel free to call us at 516 741 4466

Comment

The guys at Volko are great guys, don't sell your self short.
          stay alive, carry a 45

Comment

Originally posted by tidriver View Post
            is there a sticky or an ongoing thread for Nassau County handgun FFLs that someone can point me to?
            I tried to search and FFL was too generic, handgun FFL returned mostly handgun threads. scrolled through the 1st 10 pages on the gunsmiths tab and didn't find anything.
            Sorry to have to ask this often repeated question.
            Where in Nassau, to help narrow it down for ya?

Comment

Originally posted by Airbrush art View Post
              The guys at Volko are great guys, don't sell your self short.
              I didn't think they were short at all.
              LI Ammo, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport, open seven days

Comment

Kwak’s in Bellmore is great.
                "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
                Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
                Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

I'm in new hyde park. I've done many/all my rifle transfers thru Volko and never a hitch. The only time they disappointed me was when they told me they don't do handgun transfers.

Comment

Originally posted by tidriver View Post
                    I'm in new hyde park. I've done many/all my rifle transfers thru Volko and never a hitch. The only time they disappointed me was when they told me they don't do handgun transfers.
                    bruce at hunters is probably your best bet then. a little north. give a call to britts and see if he is still doing the transfers. That's most certainly the closest shop to PLB.
                    High quality building supplies since 1948! Friendly FFL transfers of long guns, receivers, and ammunition. Feel free to call us at 516 741 4466

Comment

South Shore Sportsman in Merrick

Comment

Working...
                      X