++++++1 Karps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

++++++1 Karps

I was up in Huntington, so I stopped by. Alan has a couple of 100 year old 45ACP's that he was checking in (Smith revolver and colt1911). Always a pleasure to see him.
    Anyway there was this old rifle on the spinning rack that was begging for a new home. It's already broken down getting cleaning for the range tomorrow
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation." –Thomas B. Reed (1886)

damn , did you grab the 22 take down ??
    High quality building supplies since 1948! Friendly FFL transfers of long guns, receivers, and ammunition. Feel free to call us at 516 741 4466

Comment

Originally posted by Volkosupply View Post
      damn , did you grab the 22 take down ??
      Which take down do you mean? The pink one is gone.

I did recently get one of those nifty Norinco copies of the Browning Takedown SA-22....?

I might have some more that are not on my mind right now.

LI Ammo, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport, open seven days

Comment

alan : I think I saw a old remington, winchester, stevens or such pump with a take down screw on the side ...right up Bob's collecting ambitions
        High quality building supplies since 1948! Friendly FFL transfers of long guns, receivers, and ammunition. Feel free to call us at 516 741 4466

Comment

Originally posted by Volkosupply View Post
          alan : I think I saw a old remington, winchester, stevens or such pump with a take down screw on the side ...right up Bob's collecting ambitions
          Just an old Mossberg semi-auto from the 60s
          Attached Files
          "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation." –Thomas B. Reed (1886)

Comment

Originally posted by LI Ammo View Post

Which take down do you mean? The pink one is gone.

I did recently get one of those nifty Norinco copies of the Browning Takedown SA-22....?

I might have some more that are not on my mind right now.

wish I had known about the norinco. I passed up on one of those a while back.

Comment

Originally posted by Vitaman View Post
              We had a customer transfer one in.....complete with the old bad styrofoam and box.

Who would have ever guessed we would get nostalgic for bad norinco knockoffs?

Vick

Comment

It's currently on the 30-day hold period, so next time you are here, ask about it!

Comment

Originally posted by LI Ammo View Post

It's currently on the 30-day hold period, so next time you are here, ask about it!
                  I thought it was normally 2 weeks????

Comment

I thought it was normally 2 weeks????
                    Nope, I think the hold period is 20 or 21 business days or something like that, so when you figure it out it comes to 30 actual days. We do 30-days just to keep certain we still inside the line.

Comment

I was up in Huntington, so I stopped by. Alan has a couple of 100 year old 45ACP's that he was checking in (Smith revolver and colt1911). Always a pleasure to see him.
                      Anyway there was this old rifle on the spinning rack that was begging for a new home. It's already broken down getting cleaning for the range tomorrow
                      Just 'cause Alan forgot to say... THANK YOU for coming to see us, buying something and telling the forum about it.
                      Karp's Hardware | LIAmmo | 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport, NY 11731 | 631-261-1235 | www.LIAmmo.com

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post

Just 'cause Alan forgot to say... THANK YOU for coming to see us, buying something and telling the forum about it.
                        why thank you Kim. That was very thoughtful of you. I would stop by more often if it wasn.t such a truck for me from long beach.
                        I gave him a hall pass figuring if his honey-do list is anything like mine, he's barely keeping his head above water......

Comment

Working...
                        X