Need a Long Island gun store with good selection on Rimfire rifles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a Long Island gun store with good selection on Rimfire rifles

looking to buy a new target gun, any stores on the island have a decent rimfire collection on hand
    The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but only to have the law of nature for his rule ...Samuel Adams, "The Rights of the Colonists" page 419

SSS & Coliseum are always pretty well stacked in a comprehensive showing of the Henry, Ruger, and the Savage lines.

Edit to add - Coliseum I believe, is a stocking dealer for the CZ line as well. If new is not imperative, give LI Ammo a call, as you never know what Alan & company might have in a nice used model.
    Last edited by bigbore44; 02-07-2020, 12:19 PM.

Comment

target gun : as in full blown winchester 52 cica late 60's , w/ olympic target sights, hook with alum butt plate ?
      yes, check in with volko
      High quality building supplies since 1948! Friendly FFL transfers of long guns, receivers, and ammunition. Feel free to call us at 516 741 4466

Comment

Are you looking for bolt action, single shot, semi auto? Do you want a real target rifle?
        stay alive, carry a 45

Comment

Originally posted by Volkosupply View Post
          target gun : as in full blown winchester 52 cica late 60's , w/ olympic target sights, hook with alum butt plate ?
          yes, check in with volko
          slide for palm rest and sling and adjustable comb too ?

Comment

Dick's always has a large selection!

Comment

I have two "target" rifles that I am considering selling..

Ruger 10/22 LVT (Light varmint target) - has a Mueller 8-32x44 Target Dot scope on it. Also has Kidd bolt handle and guide rod and BX trigger.

Tikka T1x with same Mueller scope.

If either interest you, PM me please....

Comment

winchester target model 52 , no slide for palm rest, no adjustable comb ,
                has multi hole with large alum hand stop / sling swivel , " Freeland freestyle " stock, finger grooves on hand grip , thumb hole
                raised cheek piece , scope blocks on bbl.
                High quality building supplies since 1948! Friendly FFL transfers of long guns, receivers, and ammunition. Feel free to call us at 516 741 4466

Comment

check out Karps in East Nothport. I have bought some vintage .22's from Allen that could circumcise a fly at a respectable distance
                  "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation." –Thomas B. Reed (1886)

Comment

Shameless plug: https://www.longislandgunclub.com/fo...xtras-like-new

If not, Benson's has a pretty big .22 selection

Comment

I am getting ready to part with my KIDD custom build if you are interested

Comment

Camp Site and 782 Guns are reliably reliable too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dank27 View Post
                          Is that the one you let me shoot? It’s nice. No I’m not buying it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dank27 View Post
                            Of course you are

Sorry....just had to say it.

Comment

Originally posted by Airbrush art View Post
                              Are you looking for bolt action, single shot, semi auto? Do you want a real target rifle?
                              Looking for a medium to heavy barrel sporter bolt action rifle that’s capable of less then 1 MOA
                              The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but only to have the law of nature for his rule ...Samuel Adams, "The Rights of the Colonists" page 419

Comment

Working...
                              X