$4300 ak47?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$4300 ak47?

I know AKs are not as cheap as they once were. I paid $650 for my NY compliant Reily. It’s a total piece of shit, fine. Shops on Long Island and in NY have had WASRs for $700-800. The WASR is the basic good to go AK for those who don’t know. Here is a WASR with a $15 spur grip thrown on for $4300. Draw your own conclusions. I felt it was relevant to the forum.

Edit: Disregard it’s $1300 I’m an idiot
    Attached Files
    Last edited by NG9588; 06-29-2020, 08:06 PM.

Tag says $1300.00

Comment

Originally posted by Shamuscull View Post
      Tag says $1300.00
      Looks like 4300 to me

edit: Upon further review it looks like a 1 then a comma making 1,300. This was sent to me by a buddy of mine. At 1300 I think the price is high but not quite as obscene. Shamuscull thank you for calling it out. I can admit when I’m wrong. This should teach you all the dangers of drinking and posting.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by NG9588; 06-29-2020, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Did you go into the store? Did you read the tag? I enlarged it and it sure as shit looks like 1300 to me.

Comment

Is that anything like a $775 Mosin?

Comment

Did you go into the store? Did you read the tag? I enlarged it and it sure as shit looks like 1300 to me.
            I’m an idiot. See my edit. Apologies all around.

Comment

Originally posted by NG9588 View Post

I’m an idiot. See my edit. Apologies all around.
              I mean it makes for better post at 4300.00. Haha.

Comment

I mean it makes for better post at 4300.00. Haha.
                I was drinking and smoking a cigar because I got a job after losing mine to covid in March. My buddy sent me this, I looked with a distorted eye and fired a post off recklessly. It wasn’t about campsite, 782, south shore, or other fan favorites, so frankly I don’t feel bad lol.

Comment

$92,000 AK-47, worth at least 2x that today.
                  Know your rights/Refuse peacefully to consent to a search /Ask if you are free to go or are being detained/Even if you are not doing anything wrong the 4th Amendment protects you against unreasonable searches/Never say anything to law enforcement even if you think it will help you/If questioned you should clearly and unequivocally request that you would like to have an attorney present and defer any questions until then/Never go to prison because you are afraid to go to jail.

Comment

Working...
                  X