No announcement yet.

+100 to Doug @782 Custom Gunworks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dougs worth the trip (weekly one for me, think I missed last week). Always calls me when my stuff gets there, right away. Will accommodate, will hold stuff. Great attitude, good stories and a good vibe. Not familiar with Bill but will probably have a gunsmithing project done soon.

Now don't get me started on the co-owner , Oscar. That sonnabitch is weird. You're waiting for that "proceed' to come back and he sits there in the bathroom staring at you, scratching his nuts, and keeps right on staring at you.

Comment

Originally posted by spider View Post

I never get to that part of the island. I don't even like to drive on the south side of 25A.
      /\ He's not lying. Even on Rt 25, he starts to twitch
      Take a young person shooting.... Take 2 or more if you can...

Comment

Originally posted by Destro View Post
        Dougs worth the trip (weekly one for me, think I missed last week). Always calls me when my stuff gets there, right away. Will accommodate, will hold stuff. Great attitude, good stories and a good vibe. Not familiar with Bill but will probably have a gunsmithing project done soon.

Now don't get me started on the co-owner , Oscar. That sonnabitch is weird. You're waiting for that "proceed' to come back and he sits there in the bathroom staring at you, scratching his nuts, and keeps right on staring at you.
        Bill did an excellent job cutting a stock for me and installing a new buttpad after the toe of the stock chipped off.

Comment

Did he do that thing everyone likes?

Comment

Working...
          X