Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Rumor Control, Karp's, Jerry's and maybe more.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exonautic View Post
    So how many(roughly) handguns did you actually end up having, and how many did you then transfer to your permit at the end of the day after learning you had them.
    Kim was watching him like a hawk, I'm sure.....
    Take a young person shooting.... Take 2 or more if you can...

Comment

I have to go look at a horse tomorrow, if I don't end up buying it or something expensive at the gun show this weekend, I will be calling you about some handguns
      Take a young person shooting.... Take 2 or more if you can...

Comment

Originally posted by spider View Post

I look at audits as tests. I was audited by the Fire Marshal last week. My fire extinguishers had expired. I had some gasoline on my desk. I didn't have a CO detector. Important stuff.
        Gasoline on your desk??? I see your point now!
        There are two types of people in this world. People that think the Goverment is looking out for their best interest and people that just think !

Comment

Originally posted by BLAMMO!! View Post

They'll know it when they find it.

Looks a little short.

Comment

Now that you know what's in inventory, post some up for sale here.
            NRA Life member

Comment

I think the difference is that you still have your pistols and Jerrys doesn't. Amirite?

Comment

LI Ammo Well, that's how you remember it anyway.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Southshorerob View Post

Guessing by the way it happened this was new to you, a first ? So I gather someone is taking the game to a new level?
                  The new Lt. at pistol license is apparently running a very professional outfit. Even with the pandemic as a backdrop for excuses, he is not making excuses, he is getting it done. These audits could easily be put on the back burner, and they were not. That goes to a mindset of responsibility and I like that. I have nothing against a government employee doing his job professionally and without excuses, I wish our politicians could perform like that too.

And yes, this was our first SCPD audit. The audit is a good idea, it will find any lapses in our system and improve the accuracy of all dealers' paperwork. Besides, when we sign up to get the license we agree to follow the rules laid out for us. If we weren't OK with an audit, we shouldn't have bought the license. That doesn't mean it isn't a pain, but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger! (not really but it sounds good on a fridge magnet)

LI Ammo, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport, (closed Sundays during Covid Apocalypse)

Comment

I stopped by Jerry’s 2 days ago and his handgun displays were all empty. Still had rifles.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAMMO!! View Post

They'll know it when they find it.

Douche holds a striper like a fucking pussy!
                      The escape is nowhere near complete. The inventor of LIBERAL fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 45 because the 44th never worked.)

Comment

Originally posted by Shamuscull View Post

Looks a little short.
                        Yeah, and that fish looks a bit under the limit, too.

Comment

Working...
                        X