AR Transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AR Transfer

Anyone in Nassau doing AR transfers face to face.

I thought south shore sportsman was but apparently it’s only if you’re transferring to a LEO or LEO to LEO.

LIO & volko I know has it suspended also.

I emailed Mark at HS. Hopefully he can do it.

I tried calling Bruce but no answer.

Not that it helps, other than to save you a phone call, Kwak's won't do an AR transfer FTF. He'll accept inbound from a retailer, or manufacturer but not FTF.
    Steve

Comment

Originally posted by vmtcmt View Post
      Not that it helps, other than to save you a phone call, Kwak's won't do an AR transfer FTF. He'll accept inbound from a retailer, or manufacturer but not FTF.
      Thanks for that info. I just started calling and emailing lgs about transfers.

according to sp firearms, ny law says we can’t transfer complete lowers from civilian to civilian even if it’s compliant. It has to be completely stripped. All internals etc completely taken off. Probably why south shore sportsman told me “no” also.

Comment

Originally posted by Mega2899 View Post

according to sp firearms, ny law says we can’t transfer complete lowers from civilian to civilian even if it’s compliant. It has to be completely stripped. All internals etc completely taken off. Probably why south shore sportsman told me “no” also.
        Good to know.
        Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

Just for clarification, are you looking to transfer just a completed lower, OR a complete compliant rifle?

Comment

Originally posted by bigbore44 View Post

Just for clarification, are you looking to transfer just a completed lower, OR a complete compliant rifle?
            Just the lower.

Comment

Just the lower.
              Can you sell it as a complete compliant AR to it for the transfer and then "buy" your upper back from the transferee?

Comment

Since when?

Comment

SP firearms doesn't know shit it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by HyFiveGuns View Post

Since when?
                    That was the info given to me.

found two shops one in Suffolk and one in Nassau that would do it.

Comment

found two shops one in Suffolk and one in Nassau that would do it.
                      Care to share, in case someone else would like to do a transfer?
                      Steve

Comment

Originally posted by vmtcmt View Post

Care to share, in case someone else would like to do a transfer?
                        Whoops sorry I was driving when I talked to text this.

Our trusty forum sponsor - hunter essentials and

the other one is campsite.

Comment

Working...
                        X