No announcement yet.

C- for Hunter Essentials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bruce has located the difficult to find for me….when other shops couldnt or wouldn’t be bothered.
    Bruce has held an item for me for so long I should have paid rent.
    Bruce has been a solid supporter of this and other forums for a long time.
    Bruce has generously donated to our events and raffles (I’ve won a handgun he donated) over the years.

My experiences there are fairly typical of what I’ve heard and seen for others. Maybe Bruce was having an off day, that’s still allowed as far as I know. Maybe your buddy was having an off day? All things considered I will continue to recommend Bruce, his shop and his services. I hope your buddy gives him another chance.

There are definitely other LGS’s that people here like that I won’t go back to. Like Destro said, much of it is based on staff attitudes and treatment of customers.
    We are not all perfect fits with each other…life goes on.

Comment

I've always had good experiences with Bruce.
      He's helped me out several times.
      If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...

Comment

I guess everyone has bad days. I’ve only got a couple encounters with Bruce but he’s always been great. I never mentioned ligc during our interactions. He did some cerakoting for me and transfers.

Comment

I have always had good experience with Bruce and the place not named. Both have been very helpful.

Comment

As for mentioning LIGC, all my regular shops know who I am. Even call me “Mr. Destro” tongue in cheek.

Met many members randomly at local gun shops— get the “wait, you gotta be Destro?” Fun conversations…membership has its privileges.

Comment

Bruce is A+ in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by Destro View Post
                As for mentioning LIGC, all my regular shops know who I am. Even call me “Mr. Destro” tongue in cheek.

Met many members randomly at local gun shops— get the “wait, you gotta be Destro?” Fun conversations…membership has its privileges.
                Maybe your presence just scares the shit out of them🙄

Comment

Working...
                X