Wisner's Inc.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wisner's Inc.

Placed an order with Wisner’s Inc. by phone on October 1 for a new Ejector Assembly for a Marlin Model 1936/36. Received the part on October 6. Put it in the Marlin today and it fits like it was machined as an OEM part; although, this one was machined by Wisner’s. Just tried it out with some spent casings and it worked first time every time. I imagine though a range trip is in order before too long just to make sure it works under fire.

If you are ever in the need for obsolete gun parts, you may want to give them a try. They do not have a huge catalog of gun parts but they just may have what you need so they are worth trying if you cannot find your part elsewhere. They book themselves like this: “Our machine shop is one of the largest small manufacturer of obsolete reproduction firearm parts.”.
    Last edited by Glenn B; 10-07-2018, 10:22 AM.

An ejector broke on my Marlin 24...made sometime in the 30's. I was searching though forum and someone mentioned Wisners. Sure enough they had it, and with a little stoning, it ran like new. They are a great resource.
    "If you know how many guns you own,”you don’t have enough guns.”

"What doesn't kill you ... will circle around for a second attempt."

Comment

Working...
    X