Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nicely done !

Comment

Looking good, especially for a first. Don't let on to how easy it is so you can lord your abilities over others.

Comment

Originally posted by mattyj513 View Post
        Looking good, especially for a first. Don't let on to how easy it is so you can lord your abilities over others.
        I just decided to take the leap. I took the cheapest piece of crap gun I had and went to town.

Now for a moment of truth comment.

I texted the pics to my nephew who has done a few in the past. His response... "Nice move dickhead, my first attempt was on a water gun. Never let options stand in your way of making a mistake."

We have a tough love family.
        Still here but still counting down. The inventor of Hawk fishing.

Comment

You're gonna be pissed if you try another, when you're in good shape, and that one sucks. Looks good, so stick with what works.... Alcohol.

Comment

I don't see a rifle in the picture.

Comment

Oh wait, now I see it. Wow great camouflage job!

Comment

Originally posted by OH UNCLE PAUL View Post

I just decided to take the leap. I took the cheapest piece of crap gun I had and went to town.

Now for a moment of truth comment.

I texted the pics to my nephew who has done a few in the past. His response... "Nice move dickhead, my first attempt was on a water gun. Never let options stand in your way of making a mistake."

We have a tough love family.
                No respect any more. What ever happened to Uncle Dick Head? Pfft

Comment

?? All I see is a table with a newspaper on it

Comment

Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post

No respect any more. What ever happened to Uncle Dick Head? Pfft
                    Truth be told, I wouldn't have it any other way. Plus, my turn is always just around the corner.
                    Still here but still counting down. The inventor of Hawk fishing.

Comment

Working...
                    X