Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robar slide work, any personal experience?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robar slide work, any personal experience?

I've seen the videos, but would like to know if any of the membership here has experience. Now that I finally got my P365 for carry, I'm looking to dedicate my G43 to range use. With that, I'm considering sending it to Robar for front slide serrations and their NP3 (or NP3+) coating.

Can’t speak for robar but I’ve had slide work done by ATEI and Agency and both were great. Slide work and refinishing gets expensive quick. It May be cheaper to sell it and get a G43x instead.

Comment

I've thought about that, but am so invested in the 43 (trigger, and 6 magazines), I hate taking the loss.

I currently have 2 other slides out for work (Battlewerx & Fire-4-Effect); I'm thinking about Robar specifically for their NP3 finish.

Comment

I had my S&W M&P done by Robar. I got the NP3 Plus Norton special package - slide, internals of slide, barrel, and internals of the frame. Gun operates flawlessly. Great company to work with.

Comment

Had mine done by killshot precision. Actually had 4 glocks done by them. Quick turn around and excellent quality. He named one of his slide after me cause I was one of his first customers and told him to use his imagination.

Heres my old 43.

his prices are pretty competitive. Not as expensive as agency (agency does great work also).

Comment

Working...
          X