Anodizing ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anodizing ?

Who are we using for anodizing these days -- I need a guy ?
    NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

So.....you're sayin, dat yuuuzz need a guy, ta do that thing, right? Sounds like something for Fredo, no?

Sorry...it's been a long day and I am tired.

But curios myself, as to who locally does this stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbore44 View Post
      So.....you're sayin, dat yuuuzz need a guy, ta do that thing, right? Sounds like something for Fredo, no?

Sorry...it's been a long day and I am tired.

But curios myself, as to who locally does this stuff.
      I had a guy in Copiague years ago -- he be gone now -- ( sniff - sniff )
      NRA Instructor / RSO & NRA Life Member / S.A.F.E. Armorer / 03-FFL / Moist Nugget gun nut / Ammosexual / And a right wing Republican Jew with guns

Comment

We had good results with Nassau Chromium.
        Custom rifles, shotguns, pistols, gunsmithing, repairs, consignment services, guns, transfers, ammo and more.

Open 10AM-7PM, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. 12AM- 5PM Wednesday. 8AM-4PM Saturday. Closed Sunday and Monday.

Instagram @782customgunworks

Comment

These guys did all the chrome on my Chevelle. They do anodizing.
          A flawless finish is the main ingredient in bringing home a trophy, and 21st Century Finishes delivers just that in a variety of colors and shines that’s a virtual candy store for entrants. It’s the kind of choices that you just cannot find everywhere else.
          Pat ------> NRA Endowment Member

Comment

Originally posted by Paté View Post
            These guys did all the chrome on my Chevelle. They do anodizing.
            We’ve used them as well. Very good
            Custom rifles, shotguns, pistols, gunsmithing, repairs, consignment services, guns, transfers, ammo and more.

Open 10AM-7PM, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. 12AM- 5PM Wednesday. 8AM-4PM Saturday. Closed Sunday and Monday.

Instagram @782customgunworks

Comment

Working...
            X