Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have a KSG barrel nut removal tool I can borrow, rent or buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have a KSG barrel nut removal tool I can borrow, rent or buy?

Figured I ask here before I order one online.
    4 Prong.
    Last edited by Otingocni; 04-30-2020, 01:05 PM.

We have the four and the six prong in stock. If you want to leave the tool here for a day, we can mount a pair of breachers or brakes for you.
    For a club member, we'll do it for free, I just can't do it while you wait. And I can't lend you the tool from my bench, my bench guy (Tom) would skin me alive if I lent out one of his tools.

If you do it yourself, I will mention that an impact tool is a good idea. It's very hard to turn them with just a ratchet. The impact wrench makes it go like butter on the beach.
    KSG has the tool for sale on their own website. $40.00
    LI Ammo, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport, open seven days

Comment

Originally posted by LI Ammo View Post
      We have the four and the six prong in stock. If you want to leave the tool here for a day, we can mount a pair of breachers or brakes for you.
      For a club member, we'll do it for free, I just can't do it while you wait. And I can't lend you the tool from my bench, my bench guy (Tom) would skin me alive if I lent out one of his tools.

If you do it yourself, I will mention that an impact tool is a good idea. It's very hard to turn them with just a ratchet. The impact wrench makes it go like butter on the beach.
      KSG has the tool for sale on their own website. $40.00
      Awesome. Thank you! Would you happen to have breaks in stock? I was looking at the steel defender offered by HiTech.

Comment

Doesn't get any better than that!

+1 for Alan......again.

Comment

Originally posted by LI Ammo View Post
          .... If you want to leave the tool here for a day, we can mount a pair of breachers or brakes for you.
          For a club member, we'll do it for free ...

Comment

Alan is the man. Met him today and got myself some aguilas Thanks sir.

Mickel

Comment

Originally posted by Jaggedswords View Post
              Alan is the man. Met him today and got myself some aguilas Thanks sir.

Mickel
              The mini shells?

Comment

Originally posted by Otingocni View Post

The mini shells?
                Aguila bucks. 1 3/4

Comment

Originally posted by Jaggedswords View Post

Aguila bucks. 1 3/4
                  I picked up 2 boxes myself. Need to figure out where I can fire them. Most ranges don't allow anything but slugs from shotguns.

Comment

Working...
                  X