My First Bedding Job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My First Bedding Job

Coated the action with releasing wax then put bedding epoxy from around the chamber to the rear action block. Filled in the side of the action nicely. Put tape around the barrel on the front of the forearm to keep it centered and free floating. Tomorrow night or Sunday remove the 2 action screws and clean it up. I think it came out pretty good. Ruger American in 270 with a Boyd’s thumbhole stock.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by FastPhil; 04-23-2021, 08:52 PM.

Was it scary?
    Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

From the title, I thought you had started at The Mattress Firm!

Looks good, Phil! Good luck with the rest of it!

Comment

You never forget your first

Comment

Looks scary. I thought you started as a hooker! I’m glad it’s only gun related.

Comment

nice

Comment

Originally posted by FastPhil View Post
              Coated the action with releasing wax then put bedding epoxy from around the chamber to the rear action block. Filled in the side of the action nicely. Put tape around the barrel on the front of the forearm to keep it centered and free floating. Tomorrow night or Sunday remove the 2 action screws and clean it up. I think it came out pretty good. Ruger American in 270 with a Boyd’s thumbhole stock.
              I thought this was going to be about your new career s a male prostitute.
              I'm glad it wasn;t
              "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
              X