Friggin Abos Friggin Lutely Fan Friggin Tastic Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friggin Abos Friggin Lutely Fan Friggin Tastic Service

A few months ago I posted that I sent out my Walther PPS slide to get milled. I was able to find only TWO places that would mill a Walther; C& H Precision who has a partnership with Walther for this service, and ZR Tactical Service. ZRTS would only mill it for a limited number of optics and fortunately, the Holosun 507K was on my short list.

C& H gaurantees delivery in 4 weeks or it's free. ZRTS claims a 2-3 day turnaround. Yeah, sure, but I gave them a shot. Off it went to ZRTS on Friday and they got it on Tuesday. They turned it around in about 4 hours, if the USPS tracking and ZRT's email are to be believed.

I wanted the same thing done to my Walther PPQ so I sent it to ZRTS on Saturday at 12:30 with two day delivery. Kudos to the USPS because they got it there a day early, delivering it today at 12:42 and at 1:30 it was done. That's a 45 minute turnaround. Un-fucking-believable!

Now I have to wait TWO DAMN DAYS! to get it back!
    "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
    Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
    Finicky Fat Guy

It's nice to hear good customer service still exists.
    Exercise the Bill of Rights. It's good for your Constitution.

Comment

With a header like that I thought this was gonna be about a Thai massage parlor

Comment

Abos?
        The escape is complete. The inventor of Hawk fishing. (soon to be seen on ESPN 8 the Ocho)

Comment

What’s that work out to as an hourly rate for them?

Comment

Nice.
            Giza Development: Building and Renovating Pyramids of Distinction Since 2435 BC 631-427-1691 (Beware the Sea People)

Comment

Originally posted by OH UNCLE PAUL View Post
              Abos?
              It's Latin. Or more likely, proofreading is for work and documents that may be used against me in court.
              "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
              Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
              Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

Working...
              X