new 5.11 store in Carle Place

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lostinthewoods View Post
    Seems like a big fuck you to the local 5.11 dealers. SSS was pretty heavily invested in inventory not far from the new store. I would be pissed if I was them.
    Unfortunately thats business. They saw what was being sent to dealers in the area as well as online orders and determined there was enough demand for a standalone store.

Comment

Originally posted by Lostinthewoods View Post
      Seems like a big fuck you to the local 5.11 dealers. SSS was pretty heavily invested in inventory not far from the new store. I would be pissed if I was them.
      Hopefully they settled out with local vendors. That aside though, it's good to see this type of shop opening on the Island. A gun store (Field & Stream, Bait and Barrels, and others) here, a tac and shooter type gear store there, a renovated and rebranded range over there....the business side of the community is starting to put their money where their mouths are and supporting us locally.
      Might even put pressure on some of the less scrupulous shops out there to get their own collective shit together and stop lying to and screwing people.

Comment

Stopped in today.As posted good selection of product.I have many 5.11 bags,cases,mag pouches,belts etc.To far for a quick stop.
        Never saw so many "Operators" in one place.

Comment

Originally posted by artburg View Post
          Stopped in today.As posted good selection of product.I have many 5.11 bags,cases,mag pouches,belts etc.To far for a quick stop.
          See any mall Ninja's? Lol

Comment

For anyone who doesn't know I believe they're having an "official" grand opening.

Comment

How was the selection of Tactical headware?

Comment

That's cause you've never come to an LIGC meetup.
                Pat ------> NRA Endowment Member

Comment

Room 6 during LIGC Range night.

The one with the black gloves is the leader.

Comment

Originally posted by thatguy View Post

Room 6 during LIGC Range night.

The one with the black gloves is the leader.
                    I thought those were Hello Kitty mittens. Hmmmm....
                    NRA Lifetime Member / NRA RSO & Certified Pistol Instructor
                    NYSRPA Member / Freeport R&R Member
                    Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network Member

Comment

Stopped by on Monday and picked up the Rush Moab 6. I liked the selection of stuff they had. Most 511 dealers don't carry the bags, only clothing.
                      "Appetites for gun collecting are often whetted by mechanical ingenuity, artistic features, or historical associations." - Norm Flayderman

Comment

Working...
                      X