Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alternative to the MA Loader

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Alternative to the MA Loader

    https://www.bearflagdefense.com/prod...nt=38693822925

    Ran across this from Bear Flag Defense. Seems to be an easier loading method instead of inserting your thumb.


    #2
    Could be good.
    III%

    Comment


      #3
      I've used one called "The Shocker" it uses a pinky.....

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by LazyLab View Post
        I've used one called "The Shocker" it uses a pinky.....
        dirty old man. I like the cut of your jib.

        Comment


          #5
          I have them both and prefer the MA loader, thumb drive seems easier for me.
          stay alive, carry a 45

          Comment


            #6
            Nice option

            Comment


              #7
              I used it for the first time at the last meetup. Every time I used it there was a double feed. I was told that there’s a technique to it. I’ll try it out again at my next range trip. It does feel a lot better than mean arms loader. Feels more sturdy, more comfortable and easier to push the slider and most of all. It looks more and feels more like a magazine...

              Comment


                #8
                Still waiting for a group buy of this or the MA loader. How do we make that happen? I have never organized a group buy but would happily do it if there is interest.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Lostinthewoods View Post
                  Still waiting for a group buy of this or the MA loader. How do we make that happen? I have never organized a group buy but would happily do it if there is interest.
                  Just emailed bear arms, let’s see what they say...

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Those interested in a group buy I made another post.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Not a fixed mag kind of guy... but ..I like them for what they are.... and coming from someone that paid a premium price for the Pre-ban mags back in the day ( aka before the safe act ) they seem to be a good deal.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by mossy930spx View Post
                        https://www.bearflagdefense.com/prod...nt=38693822925

                        Ran across this from Bear Flag Defense. Seems to be an easier loading method instead of inserting your thumb.
                        Just picked up 2 of these BF-10 loaders a couple of weeks ago and gave them a try . They worked as easy as the video shows. Very impressed at how little effort is required to load 10 rounds. Don't have a fixed mag set up yet but this is very encouraging. The time from a mag change vs the BF-10 is only seconds difference with a little practice.
                        If you haven't seen these work please check out the video on the website above.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X