No announcement yet.

Big & Tall guys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha. I feel your pain man. I'm 6'5 and around 325-350. By no stretch of the imagination am I a small person. I usually get stuff from Duluth Carhartt and I think JCPenney. One of the Smith haven mall stores has a decent BT section. The hardest part is I'm 6'5 with a ~30 inch inseam. So while I may be able to fit into some 2xl width wise, they're always too damn short so I need the "tall" stuff.

Comment

I get my jeans straight from Wrangler (42 x 36)

$19

https://www.wrangler.com/

Paul

Comment

I only pay extra for condoms.
        LI Ammo, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport, open seven days

Comment

Originally posted by LI Ammo View Post
          When you told me you carried magnums...I just assumed...gun store guy...never mind.

Comment

Originally posted by LI Ammo View Post
            I didn’t know they up charge you for extra small size.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian View Post

He fills them with water, freezes them, then, well....

Comment

Originally posted by NRATC53 View Post

Come to Okeechobee with me next time, Eli's has stuff for you on the rack as well. Aren't too many fat cowboys
                Does that mean we're both cowboys? I bought a Lee denim snap shirt that would fit an elephant. I have to see if they can taylor it.

Comment

Work N Play in Centereach has a good selection of jeans, shoes and work type clothes in stock.
                  Pat ------> NRA Endowment Member

Comment

Originally posted by spider View Post

Does that mean we're both cowboys? I bought a Lee denim snap shirt that would fit an elephant. I have to see if they can taylor it.
                    LOl...I've worked as a cowboy, ridden in the rodeo too. I could tailor it, or I can ask my wife to do it. .The shirts aren't cut so big out there
                    Take a young person shooting.... Take 2 or more if you can...

Comment

Landsends usually has pants for me. My biggest problem isn't much of one anymore: 21.25" neck. Dress shirts and ties were impossible so I had custom shirts made. At one time Landsend did that and the shirts were excellent but I was probably the only person using the service. I rarely have to wear ties or dress shirts anymore though. LE still has most of their ties in extra long lengths which are great.

I'm down a lot of weight so I may not be buying 2x t shirts anymore bit they are always more.
                      "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
                      Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
                      Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

Originally posted by Russian View Post

real story:

I once had a very handsome well-dressed black coworker who was a star with the ladies, and I asked him, "Hey Cameron, when you buy condoms in a black neighborhood are they bigger than in a white neighborhood?

He said, " I don't know, Alan, I don't live in a black neighborhood".

He totally schooled me. That was about 1985, in Florida, many years and miles back, and I still remember the crash and burn to my intended goofing around. I suspect it's true though, because beautiful women hovered around him like he was sweet and rich... and he was neither.

LI Ammo, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport, open seven days

Comment

Que Madeline Kahn.....It's twoo...it's twoo.

Comment

Edward Alan in Mayfair shopping center. I get most of my clothes there and the prices aren't too bad. Tailor does good work too. Only problem is one of their sales people is a smokin hot girl which just makes you feel older and fatter.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeM View Post
                              Edward Alan in Mayfair shopping center. I get most of my clothes there and the prices aren't too bad. Tailor does good work too. Only problem is one of their sales people is a smokin hot girl which just makes you feel older and fatter.
                              Does she measure your inseam? If the answer is yes, shoot me a PM, otherwise you'll get a few hundred SPIDERS/HEARTLESSMCFLY's and their 34" waist going to B&T.

I really got fucked in the genetics department!

Comment

Working...
                              X