Upgraded gel cups for HL Impact Sport

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgraded gel cups for HL Impact Sport

I’ve had two sets of Howard Leight Impact Sport ear pro for several years now. The cups that go around the ears have gotten much harder over time, far less comfortable than they used to be. I saw a review from Kit Badger on YT for an upgrade from a company called Valholl Gear. A bit pricey ($35 on Amazon) considering the sale prices of the Impact Sports themselves, but I figured why not - better than coughing up $50-100+ for a big step up in ear muffs.

The verdict? Whooooooooa. So comfy. Haven’t taken them to the range yet, but they feel 100% better than the old ones. I wear glasses, too, and they conform perfectly around the arms for a better seal. I’ll see how these do at the range and then I’ll probably be placing another order for my other set of HL’s. Very popular choice for hearing protection, figured you guys would be interested. Made in the USA, too.

- Steve.
    Last edited by Chief Brody; 10-27-2018, 06:59 PM.

Thks for sharing the info.

Comment

Thanks. When I searched for the Valholl Gear I also saw a similar item from another vendor with the same rating for $25 and decided to give those, from Zohan a try.
      "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
      Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
      Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

I saw those too, but felt like walking on the wild side.

Comment

Dont mess with the Zohan

Comment

Originally posted by Yaphank Kid View Post
            Dont mess with the Zohan
            I was waiting for that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Brody View Post
              I saw those too, but felt like walking on the wild side.
              You rule breaker, you.
              "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
              Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
              Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

Working...
              X