So whose selling stun guns and tasers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So whose selling stun guns and tasers?

We may need a sub forum for this as I couldn’t figure out if I should post this in handguns or electronics..

Are they legal for sale and carry at this point? I haven’t been following too closely but I’ve heard rumor of the three letter store stocking them,
    Has any other LGS been selling them? Online sales yet?

Stopped by a shop in medford and asked, they basically said they wont touch them until they receive confirmation it is ok from the police so they dont get chestered.

Comment

Originally posted by louiethe23rd View Post
      Stopped by a shop in medford and asked, they basically said they wont touch them until they receive confirmation it is ok from the police so they dont get chestered.
      Troop L?
      Just Another Reason For Me To Retire in Tennessee.

Comment

And that’s why we (nys gunowners) are left in the rearview mirror by the NRA. The California magazine reinstatement ink wasn’t even dry and they were buying and selling mags.
        Besides California having richer 2a folks that spend money to sue and fund suits. End of rant....

Comment

I think DSI just got exclusive distribution rights for Long Island.

Comment

Did they write a letter to F troop or Troop L whatever the fuck they're letter is?
            "Get a Dog. Cause Cats Are For Bitches!"

Comment

I have to say I don’t see the appeal of carrying one of these. Maybe keep in the car (is that legal?) but most that I’ve seen are larger or bulkier than I’d think is easily or comfortably concealable. A less or non lethal option is always a great option but are these ready for prime time here? Just wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post
                I have to say I don’t see the appeal of carrying one of these. Maybe keep in the car (is that legal?) but most that I’ve seen are larger or bulkier than I’d think is easily or comfortably concealable. A less or non lethal option is always a great option but are these ready for prime time here? Just wondering.
                I think it's a good alternate to the pistol the county says you are not allowed to carry; not ideal for all situations, but at least you have something on you.

https://buy.taser.com/products/taser-pulse-plus

Comment

Working...
                X