Work pants that are gun friendly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Work pants that are gun friendly

I found these pants at Work and Gear a store I don’t normally use. They are designed in Australia and made in China. The nice thing about them is the fabric stretches so it’s very comfortable. Then there are the pockets , there are many and all in the right spots , I can got a iPad mini and a phone in just one side leg pocket there are many more for knives and extras. The best feature is the right rear pocket it holds a Sig 365 in a pocket holster perfectly, and as you can see there is a small pocket below it that holds a magazine, just right.

they come in different configurations, some with knee patches seen in , some with elastic at the keg bottoms . I prefer the regular ones. They are about $59 and the only store that carries them. FXD is the name
    Attached Files

Comment

The gold ones are my Sunday goin to meeting pants .

Comment

if you are MC Hammer

Comment

Deploying on multiple disasters and always having to have a lot of crap handy, I've found the 5.11 TacLite Pro for warm weather and Tactical pants when the temps drop a bit work the best for me.
          Front cargo pockets are big and as secure as a Velcro closure is going to be.
          The only downside is that I get used to them and find myself wearing them often enough to elicit snarky comments from the bride.

Comment

I like the 511, also. I don’t know if they have a stretchy fabric.

Comment

Working...
            X