Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barnslayer
    replied
    Wrangler's Riggs Ranger cargo pants are heavy duty ripstop cotton. Even the unlined ones are too hot for summer. Very solid construction no matter how heavy you load the pockets.

Leave a comment:

• Genghis Khan
    replied
    Originally posted by mickeyblueyes View Post
    I like the 511, also. I don’t know if they have a stretchy fabric.
    Stretchy fabric is good for those buffet deployments.

Leave a comment:

• GWBAHREN
    replied
    3rd leg.jpg

Leave a comment:

• PeterGunn
    replied
    I'm really liking the First Tactical line of pants. They offer multiple grades from $49.00 up to $159.00 I've actually brought the $159.00 model ... just to see what that much money buys in pants. And then I brought a 2nd pair. They're THAT impressive. But normally I stick with their $49.00 V2 pants.

Funny story ... After I brought my first pair, I was talking to a friend and mentioned the FT line. He then started telling me about days long ago when he went to the FBI Academy Firearms course. It seemed that all the FBI Top Tier "Operators" were wearing these "Red Ryder" brand of pants. Well, he and his buddies were able to buy the same pants, and then everyone else thought he was a Top Tier Operator. Funny part: When the new CEO of First Tact came on board, he changed the name brand of Red Ryder to First Tactical.

Leave a comment:

• mickeyblueyes
    replied
    I like the 511, also. I don’t know if they have a stretchy fabric.

Leave a comment:

• pandm
    replied
    Deploying on multiple disasters and always having to have a lot of crap handy, I've found the 5.11 TacLite Pro for warm weather and Tactical pants when the temps drop a bit work the best for me.
    Front cargo pockets are big and as secure as a Velcro closure is going to be.
    The only downside is that I get used to them and find myself wearing them often enough to elicit snarky comments from the bride.

Leave a comment:

• warmnfuzzy
    replied
    if you are MC Hammer

Leave a comment:

• mickeyblueyes
    replied
    The gold ones are my Sunday goin to meeting pants .

Leave a comment:

• Shamuscull
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mickeyblueyes
    started a topic Work pants that are gun friendly

Work pants that are gun friendly

I found these pants at Work and Gear a store I don’t normally use. They are designed in Australia and made in China. The nice thing about them is the fabric stretches so it’s very comfortable. Then there are the pockets , there are many and all in the right spots , I can got a iPad mini and a phone in just one side leg pocket there are many more for knives and extras. The best feature is the right rear pocket it holds a Sig 365 in a pocket holster perfectly, and as you can see there is a small pocket below it that holds a magazine, just right.

they come in different configurations, some with knee patches seen in , some with elastic at the keg bottoms . I prefer the regular ones. They are about $59 and the only store that carries them. FXD is the name
    Attached Files
Working...
X