Big +1 for Nine Line Apparel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big +1 for Nine Line Apparel

Ordered a limited run t-shirt for my wife, She wore it to work once or twice, and she got a lot of compliments on it. Anywho, she got something like a disinfectant on it, that caused two small light spots (on a dark gray shirt), front and center, right above her chest. Very conspicuous spot. It was a limited run, and no longer shown on Nine Line's website. I email their CS, explaining the situation, asking if there is any way to order a replacement, that I'd gladly pay for. The next email I get, is a shipping confirmation for a new replacement shirt, no charge.

Bravo. They certainly gained my respect.

I get the feeling other Veteran oriented companies like BRCC, Article 15, and Ranger Up would have done something similar.
    Steve

Similar with Grunt Style - all except the kids stuff has a guarantee. Rip it, tear it, stain it.....they replace it.

Comment

I love dealing with Veteran owned businesses. I was scheduled to take a pistol class with Field Craft Survival in March at a NJ range. When Covid caused a postponement they didn’t send an email, they called everyone to discuss the potential new dates. When they had to change the location, again they called. Great folks to deal with.
      "The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
      Tucker Max

Infirmitate Invitat Violentiam
      Finicky Fat Guy

Comment

Working...
      X