Anyone try the Ageis belt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone try the Ageis belt?

I'm looking for a new gun belt. I have been using 5.11 and Wilderness riggers style belts but want to try something new. The Ares Aegis belt looks interesting as does the Crossbreed Crossover belt. Anyone have any experience with either?

Ares Gear : Aegis Belts - Morale/Swag Shell Panels Parts/Accessories Aegis Belts Ranger Belts Duty/War Belts Custom Engraving In Stock Ares Gear, Ranger Belt, Discrete Rigger Belt, Cobra Rigger Belt, Backpacker Belt, Leash, Collar, K9, Dog,ecommerce, open source, shop, online shopping

Here is the CrossBreed Crossover

Comment

The TYR tactical stuff is top end if you don't mind dropping $125 on a belt.
      Know your rights/Refuse peacefully to consent to a search /Ask if you are free to go or are being detained/Even if you are not doing anything wrong the 4th Amendment protects you against unreasonable searches/Never say anything to law enforcement even if you think it will help you/If questioned you should clearly and unequivocally request that you would like to have an attorney present and defer any questions until then/Never go to prison because you are afraid to go to jail.

Comment

Originally posted by class3 View Post
        Thanks. I should have been more specific. Im looking for something little less tacticool looking.

Comment

I have been wearing a aegis enhanced belt for about a year now. This belt is awsome. Super stiff, excellent quality, made in the USA and does not scream tacticool.
          The adjustment on it is exact and makes the belt much more comfortable than any belt I have tried.
          IT'S NOT CHEAP..... but it's worth every penny.

Comment

Originally posted by class3 View Post
            my entire rig is TYR and yes, it's pricey but for where I work my life may rely on my gear so I don't care what it costs.

Comment

Working...
            X