Local accessories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Local accessories

Where on Long Island has the best selection of gear looking to build out another range/battle belt looking for esstac kywi mag pouches rifle pouches possible med pack ect ….I’ve built my first one where I got everything from online just looking for local stores with good selection of Molle accessories thanks in advance.

I have only found Esstac online. They make good stuff.

Comment

511 maybe, Carle place

Comment

Originally posted by Justinwendelken View Post
        Where on Long Island has the best selection of gear looking to build out another range/battle belt looking for esstac kywi mag pouches rifle pouches possible med pack ect ….I’ve built my first one where I got everything from online just looking for local stores with good selection of Molle accessories thanks in advance.
        You are better off just buying online. I have yet to find anyone that carries anything worthwhile locally. As stated above, I only see Esstac stuff online. It is, indeed, good stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Scottso View Post
          511 maybe, Carle place
          Cool store with some stuff, but ultra pricey. It's almost like a tactical boutique. Just a step above (below?) the Oakley store.

Gall's in Commack might (might) have some stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by raceradam View Post

Cool store with some stuff, but ultra pricey. It's almost like a tactical boutique. Just a step above (below?) the Oakley store.

Gall's in Commack might (might) have some stuff.
            Galls is a good place, and the clearance prices are very good, but I doubt they have equipment he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by Justinwendelken View Post
              Try DSI
              https://www.dark-storm.com/

Comment

• TenInchFryingPan
                TenInchFryingPan commented
                Editing a comment
                Diesel1 why?

• Diesel1
                Diesel1 commented
                Editing a comment
                You can search here and there. Plenty of info but the biggest issue besides their "own manufactured AR's which repeatedly fail and are 80% over priced, is they tried selling out everyone else for their own fucking gain. They had no issues hitting the hornets nest when it didn't need to be hit, but they did and their only motivation was their own fucking greed of trying to get THEIR own shit approved and everyone else's defined as illegal.

FUCK DSI!!!!!

• TenInchFryingPan
                TenInchFryingPan commented
                Editing a comment
                Diesel1 sounds like a lot of speculation to me. i've been doing business with them for a long time, since they were working out of a closet in hauppauge. impressed what they've built up over the years. definitely don't have any of the negative experiences you're describing. to each their own, i guess.

Atlantic tactical in Farmingdale
              Life Member:
              American Suppressor Association
              Gun Owners of America
              Second Amendment Foundation
              National Rifle Association

Comment

Working...
              X