5 guns not to buy ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 guns not to buy ?

A little change of pace, how’s about a list of guns that suck? Agree or disagree, I have no experience in owning $4000 pistols so I’ll take his word for some of this.
    I like this guys presentation and find him reasonable/rational w his reviews. Can’t say I’m a fan of his range location but I guess that’s a different video.

https://youtu.be/jKoHFl6K8jM

I find it oddly jarring that this guy has no muzzle control. He turns to the camera and points his gun more than 100 degrees away from the targets. At the same time, he shows that he is a farmer on a working farm and there is even a child's play set someplace on the property.

I am suspicious of a guy that will actively promote very unsafe firearm handling.

LI Ammo, 2 Larkfield Rd. East Northport, (closed Sundays during Covid Apocalypse)

Comment

I hear Wilson Combat, Les Baer and Benelli firearms really suck and are unsafe to shoot, so for any new liberal gun owners on here, I would be willing to do my duty as a responsible neighbor and take any of these potentially dangerous harbingers of death off your hands for $50 cash and a can of baby formula. I know you sincerely appreciate it, but please don' thank me...it's for the children.

Comment

Ironically, I have two MSAR's and I've had zero issues with them. One is actually on my, "Go-To" list for that very bad day, if it comes.
        “The Wise are silent, the Foolish speak, and children are thus led astray.”
        Algernon Blackwood

Comment

• Volkosupply
          Volkosupply commented
          Editing a comment
          Man you really do love bullpups.

• Dan 0351
          Dan 0351 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yessir, I do. So handy. The triggers aren't the best, but for a man-sized target from 0 - 200+ yds, easy-peasy. All of my rifles have stock triggers.

Originally posted by Banzai View Post
        I hear Wilson Combat, Les Baer and Benelli firearms really suck and are unsafe to shoot, so for any new liberal gun owners on here, I would be willing to do my duty as a responsible neighbor and take any of these potentially dangerous harbingers of death off your hands for $50 cash and a can of baby formula. I know you sincerely appreciate it, but please don' thank me...it's for the children.
        Members he,ping members 👍

Comment

Originally posted by LI Ammo View Post
          I find it oddly jarring that this guy has no muzzle control. He turns to the camera and points his gun more than 100 degrees away from the targets. At the same time, he shows that he is a farmer on a working farm and there is even a child's play set someplace on the property.

I am suspicious of a guy that will actively promote very unsafe firearm handling.

his range is a what’s what of bad juju waiting to happen. Wasn’t clear to me when he muzzled there camera if it was on a tripod or stand or if his bride was holding it.
          He knows his guns and his is a helluva shot…but yep, the range I don’t like and I’d imagine his farmer neighbors have had an errant round drop in on them more than once. A nearby road looks within rifle range too.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntington Guy View Post

Members he,ping members 👍
            I just don't want any God hating, Castro loving liberals like myself hurting themselves with sub-standard firearms if any of those evil Ultra Maga King Republican insurrectionists show up. They need a reliable gun, like an Italian Glisenti Model 1910.
            (Disclaimer to all non-Demtards: Never even think of shooting this gun).

glisenti-model-1910-photo-u1?auto=format&q=60&fit=crop&fm=pjpg&dpr=2&w=650.jpg

Comment

High point

Comment

Working...
              X